Dubai Hot Air Balloon Tour with Hotel Transfers
Book a sun-kissed full-day expedition including a hot air balloon ride in the heart of Dubai with plenty of exciting activities sprinkled along your itinerary!
- This all-inclusive package includes a hot air balloon ride, as well as optional gourmet breakfast and desert adventures
- Round-trip hotel transfers add to the convenience of your tour.
- Take to the skies of Dubai on a hot air balloon and drink in views of Dubai's lofty sand dunes.
- Spot wild camels and gazelles as you float serenely above vast stretches of wild landscapes.
- Post-flight, you'll receive a flying experience e-certificate (signed by the pilot).
- Upgrade your ticket to include a delicious breakfast and some desert-themed adventures.
- To enjoy the thrill of dune bashing, quad-biking as well as camel and horse riding upgrade to the Adventure Package.
- 40-70 min balloon ride depending upon weather conditions
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Refreshment before the flight (optional)
- Gourmet breakfast post landing (optional)
- Photography with the Falcon (optional)
- Camel ride (optional)
- Dune bashing (optional)
- Quad biking (optional)
- Horse riding (optional)
- Flying certificate (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
This sun-kissed Dubai adventure promises all the quintessential desert highlights: sandy dunes, a traditional Bedouin Camp, dune bashing, quad biking, and camel riding- but the cherry on top of this tour is the hot air balloon ride. You're now given a more surreal vantage point to drink in the remarkable sights of Dubai. Watch the balloon swell into completion, get briefed on the safety measures, and hop aboard. Soar through the blue skies of Dubai as vast expanses of desert lie in front of you.
If you opt for the Deluxe Package or Adventure Package, you'll be taken to a traditional Bedouin Camp, where a gourmet breakfast will lift your spirits, after your hot air balloon ride. Pose alongside a falcon and get a professional to capture the moment on a camera. Enjoy a short and safe camel ride through the desert while you're here. Go on a dune-bashing adventure, quad biking, and horse rising with the Adventure Package and leave with a flying certificate.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Deluxe Package
- Standard Package
- Adventure Package
- 3:30am - 4am: Hotel pickup
- 4am - 5am: 60-min balloon flight
- 7:30am - 7:45am: Transfer back to Margham Desert
- 7:45am - 8:15am: Breakfast at Margham Desert Camp
- 9am - 9:30am: Hotel drop-off
- This is a sunrise flight, so it is always during the early morning and the timing can be changed as per the sunrise time from month to month.
- The Balloon floats approximately 30 to 60 minutes in the air depending on the weather.
- A member from the reservation team will call you between 5pm - 9pm one day before your flight date to confirm your flight and the exact pick-up time. If they are unable to reach you, a written message will be left with the hotel concierge or the reception.
- The balloon ride will be on sharing basis for up to 20 passengers.
- Transfers are done using cars on sharing basis and private transfers can be done upon requests.
- The Pilot will let you know when it's time to board and will give you the safety instructions.
- Make sure that you pay attention and understand the instructions by the pilot and when traveling with children please make sure that they are safe under parents/guardians’ supervision.
- A Certificate of First Flight shall be handed over duly signed by your pilot.
- Internationally practiced safety norms are followed during this experience.
- All flights are duly ensured on the hull and the occupants as per the prevailing international standards.
- Balloons are flown by highly experienced pilots.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable & warm clothes during winter, as you will be climbing in and out of the basket.
- Bags are not allowed onboard the balloon; bags will be left in the vehicles and looked after by our drivers who will be there when you land.
- This experience has weight restrictions. The maximum weight limit for 1 adult is 120kg. People weighing above the limit will be charged double.
- It is mandatory that all the passengers must submit a copy of their ID (passport/driving license/any government-issued ID).
- People with Autism Spectrum disorders, chronic medical conditions, hearing impairment, intellectual disability, learning disability, vision impairment can fly.
It is mandatory to sign a declaration stating that you don’t fall under any of the below-mentioned criteria before the tour commences or you will be denied entry:
- Women more than 3 months pregnant
- Children less than 5 years of age
- Anyone more than 85 years of age
- Serious heart problems or any other medical conditions will not be suitable for this trip
- Anyone who had major surgery recently within the last 6 months
- Anyone that has had a broken leg/arm
- Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries
- Anyone who has a phobia of height
- Serious Heart problems
- Disabilities covering mental health and emotional or physical disabilities
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
- If you pick hotel transfers, then this ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs
- This is applicable to all hotels in Dubai Main City
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here
Ticket Redemption Point
- If you choose to travel via your own transportation, redeem your tickets in front of the Main Entrance at Dubai Outlet Mall.
- Address: Route 66 - Al Ain - Dubai Rd - Dubai Outlet Mall - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.