Combo (Save 41%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + Laguna Waterpark Tickets
Take in the unparalleled panorama of the Dubai skyline from iconic Burj Khalifa, enjoy a round of hot drink, and the thrill of numerous exciting water slides at the shorefront Laguna waterpark - all in one ticket!
- This pocket-friendly ticket offers huge savings and grants access to two popular Dubai attractions!
- From the Burj's observation deck, look at Dubai’s ever-expanding skyline.
- Refresh yourself with a cup of coffee at The Cafe.
- Wash away your daily stress at the exciting Laguna waterpark.
- Get your adrenaline pumping with a rare surfing experience.
- Exclusive access to levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- One cappuccino or soft drink
- Unlimited all-day access to Laguna Waterpark at the La Mer beach
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Burj Khalifa + The Cafe
The observation deck of the highest structure in the world will let you take in the view of the city, desert, and ocean as never before from a height of 452 meters. Along with access to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the tickets ensure you are in for a treat at The Cafe on the ground floor. Munch on delicacies prepared by Executive Chef Jerome Lagarde, with 20 years of experience in acclaimed Michelin-starred restaurants.
From free falls, slides and surf pools to beach cabanas and a lazy river, the shorefront waterpark has something for everyone. Check out the crowd-favorite the Loop, where you can take in the water park sights while experiencing a complete 360-degree loop, enclosed in a translucent fiberglass. Don’t miss out on WaveOz 180, a thrilling surfing experience that is one of the three such surfing experiences in the world. If you are famished, sate your hunger pangs with food, beverages and Shisha at an exquisite lounge with direct access to the beach.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for time slots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
- Tue to Sun - 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Closed on Mon.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times at the Laguna waterpark.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn inside the park at all times.
- Outside food and beverage is strictly prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to inspect all bags before entry into the park.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address : 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Laguna Waterpark
- Address : La Mer - Jumeirah 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
These tickets are open-dated. You can use them to enter the attractions at any time during their operating hours.