Theme park lovers unite! With five different zones offering a variety of rides, attractions, and live entertainment, this experience cannot be missed. Home to Miniland, where landmarks are built on a miniature scale, LEGOLAND also offers over 40 rides and attractions, offering a day of wholesome family fun! As a resident of the UAE, you can avail discounted entry to LEGOLAND Dubai with the UAE Resident Offer. Additionally, save time and money and explore two theme parks with one pass with the Any 2 Parks 1 Day offer!
- If you’re looking for the ultimate destination for family-friendly fun, LEGOLAND Dubai is the place! What's more, it's the perfect place to let your imagination run wild.
- Build, play and explore the park’s vast attractions, including Lego City and the Lego factory where you can see Legos being made.
- As a resident of the UAE, you can avail the UAE Resident Offer and can avail discounted entry to the park.
- If you'd like to visit another park along with LEGOLAND Dubai, you can opt for the 2 Parks 1 Day option and also explore Bollywood Parks Dubai, Motiongate Dubai or LEGOLAND Waterpark, all in one day at an excellent discounted price!
What to Expect
LEGOLAND Dubai is home to more than 40 rides, shows and other attractions where you can build, climb, fly and drive. Explore the park’s uniquely themed areas and get your heart pumping on a roller coaster. Use your hands at an interactive workshop, visit Miniland to see landmarks built in a miniature scale of a 1:20 ratio and watch your kids drive a car or boat. It's non-stop fun at LEGOLAND Dubai!
- Entry to LEGOLAND Dubai.
- Discounted entry with the UAE Resident Offer.
- Any 2 Parks 1 Day offer for those who'd like to explore Bollywood Parks Dubai, Motiongate Dubai or LEGOLAND Waterpark along with Motiongate Dubai.
Know Before You Go
LEGOLAND Dubai is one of the theme parks under the collective Dubai Parks and Resorts. Other parks under the Dubai Parks and Resorts include Bollywood Parks Dubai, Motiongate Dubai and LEGOLAND Waterpark. If you're looking for combo tickets to these parks, click here.
Winter Timings (From 9th September)
- Saturday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Thursday to Friday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Halloween Timings (16 October - 30 October)
- Saturday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- Thursday to Friday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Wednesday (31 October): 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 3 enter for free. UAE Residents can buy discounted tickets at AED 175.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
LEGOLAND Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, one of the busiest roads in Dubai.
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers Free Shuttle Bus Services from malls and hotels in Dubai to LEGOLAND Dubai. For more information, click here.
Taxis and the metro are the most convenient ways to get to LEGOLAND Dubai.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at Ibn Battuta Metro Station. From there, catch the RTA Bus - DPR1 to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The cost of the bus journey is AED 5.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at UAE Exchange Station. From there, catch a taxi for the short distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The taxi fare will be approximately AED 40.
Taxis in Dubai are licensed, efficient, reliable and inexpensive. Taxis can be hailed down, ordered at your hotel or booked via the Road Transport Authority hotline (042080808).
Uber and the local equivalent Careem are also available.
From downtown Dubai, a taxi with either 4 or 6 people carpooling/sharing will cost approximately AED 100. From Dubai Marina, the fare will be approximately AED60. From Dubai International Airport the fare will be approximately AED 120.
Drop off is at two points: VIP Parking & Taxi Center (Drop off area – French Village).
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
The best day in dubai was spent at Legoland. :) but yes we had to walk a lot.
We went as a group of girls and we totally freaked out at Legoland. Wonderful ticket!
Dubai has the best places but Legoland was definitely one of the top ones. So much to see and do within the park.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your LEGOLAND Dubai tickets shortly. You may display your ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance to the venue on the day of the experience.
These tickets have a validity of 6 months from the date of purchase.
Legoland Dubai, Sheik Zayed Rd, Dubai