Combo: Burj Khalifa + Dubai City Tour + Dhow Cruise + Desert Safari
An offer that's hard to resist, this 2-day combo includes four enticing options - the Burj Khalifa, Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari and Dhow Dinner Cruise. Spread out over two days, you get a keen sense of the city from these four experiences that are unique to Dubai!
- Save money with this combo tickets and enjoy the convenience of a one-stop-shop for all your Dubai adventures.
- Experience the thrill of standing at the top of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
- Explore the vibrant city of Dubai on the city tour, visiting iconic landmarks such as the Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab, and the Dubai Fountain.
- Sail along the Dubai Creek on a traditional Dhow Cruise, enjoying a sumptuous veg or non-veg dinner and live entertainment.
- Embark on a thrilling Desert Safari, featuring dune bashing, camel rides, and a delicious veg or non-veg dinner under the stars.
- Admission tickets to 124th and 125th floors
- Desert safari with transfers
Dubai City Tour
- Dubai city tour with transfers
- Dhow dinner cruise with transfers
- Veg & non-veg meal options
- Transportation to and from the Burj Khalifa
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Start your Adventure with a Visit to Burj Khalifa
Day 1 Morning: at the time chosen during booking
A view from the tallest building in the world sounds like quite the experience, and that's precisely what you can expect with this voucher! Enjoy a fascinating multimedia presentation about Dubai's history and crown jewel, the Burj, as you make your way to the 124th floor. Once there, you can enjoy mesmerizing views of modern Dubai's landscape. Your voucher gives you access to the 125th floor as well. You could also step onto the open-air terrace and observation decks to get a clearer view through the viewing telescopes set up here.
Wander the Arabian Sand Dunes during a Desert Safari
Day 1 Afternoon: 3pm onwards
The desert safari includes hotel pick-up and drop-off. You will first be driven to the desert in a 4x4 vehicle and then make your way over the dunes in a thrilling ride to the Bedouin camp. Here, you can experience desert dune bashing first-hand! Once you arrive at the desert camp, there are other exciting activities in store like henna painting and shisha smoking. Enjoy a camel ride through the desert. As the night approaches, you can relax and enjoy a belly dancing show and Tanoura dance performance along with a fire show. Dinner is a vegetarian and non-vegetarian buffet. The camps have separate restrooms for men and women.
Explore the City of Gold during a City Tour
Day 2 Morning
Your tour begins at the Dubai Museum, where you can begin understanding a brief history of the city and how it came into being. Next, soak in some contemporary architecture at the Jumeirah Mosque. Built in the late 19th Century, this is a fine example of post-modern Islamic architecture.
Later, you will head over to Jumeirah Beach and view the gigantic Burj Al Arab. The journey then continues onto the Palm Islands, where you can admire the unique Atlantis Hotel. This is one of Dubai’s most upscale locations and is home to the famous Aquaventure Waterpark! Make sure you capture these moments as the islands offer stunning landscapes and scenery, a definite treat for the senses. Finally, you will head on back to Sheikh Zayed Road and pass Dubai's famous malls - The mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall.
Admire the Beauty of the Oasis during Dhow Dinner Cruise
Day 2 Evening
A popular Dubai pastime, lounge about as you sail down Bur Dubai or Deira Creek in luxury. The dhow or Bateaux cruise includes a wonderful dinner that you can savor just as much as the older parts of the city that you will have the opportunity to see! You will be greeted with traditional welcome drinks - water, tea, and Arabic coffee. Take a walk around the open-air upper deck and revel in the comfort of the fully air-conditioned lower deck.
know before you go
know before you go
- During the month of Ramadan, the following activities will not be operational: Belly Dance, liquor won't be served, and no entertainment activities. Tanura Show and Fire Show will be performed at the desert camp.
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
- Please check beforehand as to whether the day of the tour is a dry day. On dry days, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served either. Please check accordingly.
Burj Khalifa - Choose any time slot between 10am - 11:30am
Desert Safari - Pick up between 2pm - 3:30pm
City Tour - Pick up between 9am - 9:30am
Dhow Dinner Cruise - Pick up between 7pm - 7:30pm
Duration: This tour will take place over a course of 2 days as the Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise are both dinner events. Please expect 15 -20 minutes early or delay depend on the hotel location and traffic
Note: The time slot chosen by the guest on the checkout page is for "Burj Khalifa," while rest of the timings are mentioned in the important instructions and final voucher.
Please note that the itinerary for both days is fixed.
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top voucher shortly.
Please display the same on your mobile phone at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- For the other three activities, your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of pick up for each activity.
- Will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
Desert Safari, City Tour and Dhow Dinner Cruise:
Please select one of the below location for pickup during checkout:-
Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Deira - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bur Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai Marina Mall - Sheikh Zayed Road - Marsa Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Palm - Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Al Barsha - Dubai - United Arab Emirates