Classic Overnight Desert Safari
This overnight safari in Dubai has all the makings for a great time in the desert. Go on an exciting dune drive, visit a camel farm and ride a camel, experience sandboarding, camp activities, and more.
Great For: Must-Do Desert Activities | Safari Entertainment Fans | Desert Sunrise Lovers
- This overnight safari in Dubai will have you experiencing classic outdoor activities like camel rides and sandboarding whilst also enjoying Arabian desert culture.
- After your afternoon pick-up in a 4x4 Jeep, head across the vast desert and stop to take photos along the way.
- Visit a camel farm, go on a camel ride, and take photos there too.
- You’ll try your hand at sandboarding, a favorite desert sport.
- Explore henna tattoo designs, relax with a shisha, and sip on some Arabic coffee.
- Enjoy performances like belly dancing, a fire show, and indulge in a BBQ open-buffet dinner with a variety of delicacies.
- Choose to sleep in the open or inside a tent for the ultimate overnight desert camping in Dubai experience. The next morning, you'll head back after breakfast.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Photos stop
- Camel farm visit
- Camel ride
- 30-40 mins dune bashing in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Bedouin-style camp
- Henna tattoo
- Live entertainment: fire dancer show, Tanoura dance show, and belly dance show
- BBQ: open buffet
- Campsite accommodation: night stay under the stars or inside the tent
- Light breakfast
- Quad bike
- Dune buggy
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Desert Dune Drive & Camel Farm Visit
Get picked up in a 4x4 Jeep and waste no time exploring the desert! Experience the desert on a dune drive that’ll have you racing through the vast sandy terrain. Stop at a camel farm where you’ll see the animals up close and go on camel rides. Take some memorable photos with these unique animals, also known as the Ships of the Desert. Once you're back in the jeep and on the sands, your driver will stop again so you’ll get to experience the beautiful sunset over the dunes.
The Desert Adventure Begins
One desert adventure sport to try out is sandboarding - sliding down the dunes on a waxed board. Think surfing but in the desert - sure to get your adrenaline pumping!
Also, go for the classic dune bashing experience for 30-40 mins in an AC vehicle - the most exciting way to enjoy the ups and downs of the Arabian dunes.
Experience Arabian Desert Hospitality & Culture
On reaching the desert camp, relax in the atmosphere of Arabian hospitality as you savor some Arabic coffee and dates and enjoy shisha, an Arabic water pipe. If you wish, get a henna tattoo design too. Your overnight safari in Dubai is filled with activities! There are numerous live entertainment shows lined up – a fire dancer show, ‘Tanoura’ folk dance show, and a belly dancing performance.
Savour a Desert Camp Dinner Buffet
Dig into a BBQ open buffet as the evening progresses. After you’ve satisfied your appetite, it’s time to settle down for the night - an overnight desert camping in Dubai experience awaits. Choose to sleep either inside a tent or under the stars. The desert night sky is really something else.
Bid Goodbye to the Desert
The next morning, after a light breakfast, you’ll be dropped back to the city the same way that you arrived for your fun overnight desert experience.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- Pick-up is in the afternoon.
- The next day’s drop-off will be in the morning.
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summer. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winter.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- Please provide your address and location details at the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai only.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.