Combo (Save 9%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + VR Park Tickets
A pocket-friendly ticket that lets you visit the tallest tower in the world (Burj Khalifa), enjoy a hot coffee, and grants you access to VR Park! What more can one ask for?
- This combo ticket grants you access to two Dubai gems: the Burj Khalifa and VR Park!
- See stunning views of Dubai's skyline from the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa.
- Follow that up with a hot coffee or a soft drink that you can pick up from The Café on the ground floor.
- VR Park spans 7,000 sqm and is designed to challenge reality through mind-blowing adventures.
- Try out seven of the park’s top action-packed experiences.
- Some adventures include battling robots and dragons, virtual hockey, and traveling through time and space.
- Exclusive access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Entry to VR Park
- 4 hours of gameplay at the VR Park
- Choose 7 VR games and rides
- Card charges
- Arcade games at VR Park
- 5 AED for the gaming cards
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Visit the observation deck of the highest structure in the world. Then, top off your experience with a hot cup of coffee or a refreshing soft drink. Simply zoom your way to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator. Once there, take in the amazing panoramic views of the city, the desert, and the ocean outside the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. All this, from a height of 452 meters! You can even step out onto the open-air terrace for better views. Later, collect coffee from the counter at The Cafe on the ground level and indulge in a delicacy that is every bit as memorable as the view!
VR Park Dubai gives you a chance to experience what it would feel like to live in the imaginary worlds we see behind digital screens. The entire park is spread across two floors that hold experiences with genres ranging from adventure to horror, action, and many more. The “Burj Drop,” gives you the feeling of falling along the sides of the Burj Khalifa. Adventure junkies will enjoy the “Dubai Drone” a futuristic sky-driving experience and Dune Bash, an off-roading adventure. The park also offers more family-oriented experiences like the “VR Sports” and “RobocomVR” that allows you to play virtual sports and navigate through space.
Try out seven of the park’s top experiences, within 90 days with this ticket. All you need to do is put on your VR headsets and make use of the props to interact with games! Choose from the following games for your Super Pass:
- Dubai Drone
- Dune Bash
- Burj Drop
- VR Rabbids
- VR Mania (choose between Beat Sabre and Sirento)
- Drifters: Drifting Bumping Cars
- VR Sports
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground-level.
VR Water Park
- Sun to Thu: 12 noon to 10pm (last entry at 9:30pm)
- Fri to Sat: 12 noon to 12 midnight (last entry at 11:30pm)
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- At VR Park, guests must pay an additional 5 AED at the venue for the gaming card. This is a refundable deposit that must be collected directly from the venue.
- Please note that each attraction at the VR Park is only allowed to be experienced once.
- Pregnant women and people with heart conditions will not be allowed to participate in activities at VR Park.
- The minimum height requirement at VR Park is 110 cm. If your child is shorter than the specified height, it is not advisable to bring them along.
- The minimum age to participate in the RobocomVR experience is 7 years.
At VR Park, make sure to wear clothing that covers you from your shoulders to your knees. Do not wear shorts and always ensure that your knees, chest and shoulders are covered.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your ticket at VR Park.
- Address: The Dubai Mall - Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.