Combo (Save 31%) : Ain Dubai + Wild Wadi Waterpark Tickets
Use this pocket-friendly combo ticket to see Dubai from a whole new perspective at Ain Dubai and to visit the exciting Wild Wadi, Dubai's first water theme park.
- Both money savings and an exciting time await as you visit two top Dubai attractions with a single ticket!
- Enjoy a memorable ride in the world’s tallest observation wheel, Ain Dubai.
- Take in the glory of Dubai from a height of 250 meters.
- Spot the iconic city landmarks such as Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Islands, and more.
- Sign for a day of slippery fun at the Wild Wadi Waterpark.
- You have access to over 30 exciting rides such as the Tantrum Alley and the 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah.
- If you want a break from adventure, head over to the pool to let the relaxation kick in.
- One 360-degree rotation in a shared, air-conditioned cabin at Ain Dubai
- Freedom to roam and take photos of the incredible views
- Entry into Wild Wadi Dubai
- Access to all rides
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Ain Dubai (also known as the Dubai Eye or the Dubai Ferris Wheel), is amongst the UAE’s most ambitious engineering projects. Standing at a staggering height of 250m, this Ferris wheel is taller than both the London Eye and the High Roller of Las Vegas. Step onto the Dubai Ferris Wheel for breathtaking panoramic views of the Dubai skyline on one side and the vast sea on the other. The Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, and the Burj Al Arab, three of the city’s most iconic tourist destinations, are clearly visible from the very top of Ain Dubai. The sprawling 1.7 kilometer-long Jumeirah Beach Residence can also be seen from the Ferris wheel.
Wild Wadi Waterpark
Located by the stunning Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark is a fun-themed park, based on popular characters from Arabian folklore, Juha & Sinbad. The park is filled with 30+ rides and attractions, and is the perfect family getaway! Up the excitement at the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating plunge down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha’s Journey, or take on the more thrilling rides. There is something for everyone here. You can also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the shops on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.
know before you go
- Tip: Arrive at least 30 minutes before your experience in order to clear security, use the bathroom and visit concessions.
- Facemasks must be worn at all times unless consuming food and drinks.
- Social distancing must be maintained unless within your family/social bubble.
- Ain Dubai has a series of measures in place to protect the well-being of all guests. These include the provision of disposable masks and hand sanitizer across the facility, an online ticketing system to reduce queuing, physical barriers between guests and ticketing staff, encouraging contactless payment, electronic devices for ordering food and drinks in the lounge, limiting the number of guests within each cabin, and ensuring the regular disinfection of frequently touched areas.
- Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is aged 21+.
- Ain Dubai is wheelchair-accessible.
- What to bring: Emirates ID or passport.
- Outside food, beverages, and alcohol is prohibited.
- Guests may bring one, 1-liter water bottle per person into the park.
- Luxury cabanas are available for rent.
- Towel rental for AED 40 per person.
- Lockers are available for rent - Small lockers at AED 45, Medium lockers at AED 65, and large lockers at AED 85.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Bathing suits, bikinis, burkinis, and water-safe diapers are allowed.
Daily from 12pm to 10pm
- Tue to Sun: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Closed on Mon
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change anytime. Please confirm the timings of each attraction before your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each of the ticket redemption points along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Ain Dubai.
- Address: Bluewaters - Bluewaters Island - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your ticket at Wild Wadi Dubai
- Address: Opp. Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah St - Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates