Central Park Walking Tour
Take a stroll around the most iconic landmark in the Big Apple during this guided tour and explore the vast landscape architecture of the Park.
- Set out for a walking tour in Central Park with your expert tour guide.
- Explore the lakes, sculptures, foliage and trails in the park during your 2-hour guided tour.
- Go to the Gapstow Bridge and the Central Park Carousel, famous locations used in popular Hollywood films.
- Make stops along your tour to take photographs of sights like the Bow Bridge and the Balto Statue.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Expert tour guide
- Illustrated map
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Begin your walking of Central Park with your guide narrating stories about how it has impacted the culture of New York over the years. Take a break from the hustle-bustle of the city as you leisurely walk in the 843-acre park. You'll get to know why the park was built and all its famous anecdotes through the decades. Your tour guide will make sure you don't miss out on the most interesting sights in the park and even make stops along the way to give you time to capture your Kodak moments.
This oasis in the middle of an urban jungle has a variety of flora and fauna - be sure to keep an eye out for beautiful birds and flowers lining your trails. Considered the most-filmed place in the world, Central Park has plenty of sights you'll recognize from popular movies. You'll remember glimpses from famous movie scenes as you walk past Conservatory Water and Cross Bow Bridge, among others.
know before you go
- This experience can accommodate a maximum of 15 people in 1 group.
- Please bring your passport or ID card and credit card along.
- Guests will walk around 2 miles during this tour.
- This tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
Daily 9am onwards.
Children aged 12 and under enjoy reduced pricing tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at the Unlimited Biking Central Park office.
- Address: 56W 56th Street New York, NY 10019 (between 5th and 6th avenue).
- The closest bus stop is 6 Avenue & 56 St, a minute away from the meeting point.
- Buses QM10, QM12 and QM14 will get you there.
- The closest subway station is 57 Street, just a minute away from the meeting point.
- Line F will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.