Walking Tours in London
Popular Things to Do
Sort By: Our Recommendations
Tower of London TicketsExclusive Access Walking Tour: The Tower of London & St. Paul's Cathedral
Churchill War Rooms TicketsSemi-Private WWII Secrets of Westminster, Churchill’s War Rooms & Museum Walking Tour
Browse By Themes
Tickets :Theme ParksMuseumsZoos & AquariumReligious SitesLandmarksCity PassesTours :Walking ToursGuided ToursHop-On Hop-Off ToursCity ToursTransportation :Airport TransfersAttraction TransfersCruises :Sightseeing CruisesDinner CruisesLunch CruisesFood & Drink :Dining ExperiencesFood ToursCoffee & TeaDay Trips :Nearby CitiesEntertainment :MusicalsPlaysOperaCinemaConcertsComedy ShowsCabaretsBalletsShows Coming SoonNew ArrivalsKidsShows ReopeningPantomimesSee it in StyleDanceAdventure :Outdoor ActivitiesWater Sports :Speed Boat ToursSpecials :CombosComing Soon
Are walking tours in London kid-friendly?
Yes. There are many walking tours such as Pokemon Go Adventurers, street art tours, Harry Potter walking tours, Royal London Tour With Changing of the Guard, Paddington Bear Walking Tour and many others which offer kids a lot to learn and enjoy.
What are the starting prices for walking tours in London?
Are London walking tours better in the mornings or evenings?
There are many things to consider while picking a morning/day or a night walking tour.
Pick a day walking tour if
- You are into street art since they are best seen during the day.
- You are with your kids since you would not want them to stay awake past bedtime.
- You want to see the attractions in their truest form, or
- You want to take the most instagramable pictures of the attractions and London’s landscape.
Pick a night walking tour if
- You are visiting the most touristy spots in the city since they are less crowded during the evenings.
- You want to spend more intimate time with your loved ones.
- You want to explore London’s nightlife.
What are the popular neighbourhoods for walking tours in London ?
Some of the most popular and scenic neighbourhoods in London are:
- Kensington and Chelsea: Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Portobello Market, and the various museums are located in its neighbourhood.
- East End: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Brick Lane, Old Spitalfields Market, and nightclubs such as Shoreditch, Whitechapel, and Hackney are some landmarks this location boasts.
- Greenwich: Iconic places like the River Thames walkway, the Cutty Sark tea clipper ship, the Royal Observatory, the National Maritime Museum, and Greenwich Park can be spotted in the vicinity.
- London Bridge: Famous for spotting Big Ben, Borough Market, Tower Bridge, the Shard, and the City Hall.
How long are walking tours in London?
London walking tours usually last up to 2 hours and offer a lot to see.
Do walking tours in London include transfers?
There are specific tours such as the Warner Bros. Studio Tour, Hop-on-hop-off bus tours London that include a walking tour, Jack The Ripper & Haunted London Tour that offer coach transfers since the distance between the locations to be seen is too long to be covered by foot. Walking tours that include transfers also are more expensive than those without. Hence, make sure to check the inclusions before purchasing your tickets.
Do walking tours in London have a tour guide?
Yes, all London walking tours have an English speaking or bilingual tour guide to show you arund. tell you about the places and activites covered in the tour.
What can I see/are the main attractions on a walking tour in London ?
The attractions that you would see on the walking tour depend on the tour you would pick. If you want to cover the top attractions you can pick walking tours such as:
Is it safe to walk around London?
London is one of the most tourist-friendly and safest cities in all of Europe. Walking around London is safe since street crime in the city has gone down in the last decade. Nevertheless, avoid walking around Brixton, Stockwell, and Peckham since they are considered dangerous neighbourhoods.
The world on your tap!Get the Headout app to get tickets on your phone and access app-only deals. Talk about win-win.