VR Park Dubai Tickets: Super 7 Attractions Pass
Visit the first immersive VR experience in the Middle East, VR Park! Complete with realistic to-scale props, you will find yourself blurring the lines between perception and reality here. Use this Super Pass to choose the 7 activities you find most appealing and enjoy full access to them for a perfect day at the park.
- Dubai's VR Park spans 7,000 sqm and is designed to challenge reality through mind-blowing adventures.
- Skip the lines outside and try your hand at seven of the park’s top action-packed experiences.
- Challenge your idea of reality as you save yourself from falling off the Burj Khalifa or navigate a world full of aliens.
- Other games include battling robots and dragons, virtual hockey, and traveling through time and space.
- Take your friends along too and enjoy exciting multi-player augmented reality experiences inside the park.
- Skip-the-line entry to VR Park
- 4 hours of gameplay at the VR Park
- Choose 7 VR games and rides
- Card charges
- Arcade Games
- 5 AED for the gaming cards
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to live in the imaginary worlds we see behind digital screens? VR Park Dubai gives you a chance to experience just that and more. Find yourself completely immersed in these virtual experiences, especially with the inclusion of real-world props. The entire park is spread across two floors that hold experiences with genres ranging from adventure to horror, action, and many more. The “Burj Drop,” for instance, gives you the feeling of falling along the sides of the Burj Khalifa – a truly adrenaline-packed experience. Adventure junkies will enjoy the “Dubai Drone” a futuristic sky-driving experience and Dune Bash, an off-roading adventure. The park also offers more family-oriented experiences like the “VR Sports” and “RobocomVR” that allows you to play virtual sports and navigate through space.
Sample seven of the park’s top experiences, within 90 days with this ticket. All you need to do is put on your VR headsets and make use of the props to interact with games! Choose from the following games for your Super Pass:
- Dubai Drone
- Dune Bash
- Burj Drop
- VR Rabbids
- VR Mania (choose between Beat Sabre and Sirento)
- Drifters: Drifting Bumping Cars
- VR Sports
know before you go
- Sun to Thu — 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM (last entry at 9:30 PM)
- Fri to Sat — 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM (last entry at 11:30 PM)
- Guests must pay an additional 5 AED at the venue for the gaming card. This is a refundable deposit that must be collected directly from the venue.
- Please note that each attraction is only allowed to be experienced once.
- Pregnant women and people with heart conditions will not be allowed on this tour.
- The minimum height requirement is 110 cm. If your child is shorter than the specified height, it is not advisable to bring them along.
- The minimum age to participate in the RobocomVR experience is 7 yrs.
- Make sure to wear clothing that covers you from your shoulders to your knees. Do not wear shorts and always ensure that your knees, chest and shoulders are covered.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your tickets shortly.
- Please print the same and display it along with some valid photo ID when entering VR Park.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at VR Park,The Dubai Mall - Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - VR Park Dubai.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Bus: You can take route 27 or route 29 to reach the mall. There should be a bus every 16 minutes for both routes.
- By Metro: To reach the mall via the metro, get off at the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall stop and then take the available bus service to reach the mall directly or walk to the mall along the Metro Link Bridge that offers beautiful views of Downtown Dubai.
These tickets are valid till June 30th, 2021.