Jebel Jais Zip Line
Glide along the world's longest zipline and reach breakneck speeds of almost 150 kilometers an hour! Take a second on a suspended landing platform to reach the ground level and catch your breath after that breathtaking experience!
- Witness the breathtaking beauty of the UAE as you plummet safely down the Jebel Jais mountain.
- Enjoy a gripping experience on the longest zip line adventure in the world!
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. The Jebel Jais mountain is located in Ras Al Khaimah and has an elevation of 1934 meters, making it the highest point in the UAE. A zip line was opened from the top of the mountain and is an astonishing 2832 meters long. Speeds of up to 150 kilometers an hour can be reached by enthusiastic adventurers gliding down the zipline, making this mountain one of the most popular tourist destinations in the UAE.
A road scaling the entire mountain is being constructed with plans to build a ski slope, golf course, a launching ramp for paragliders, and a cable car. It is expected to become a haven for thrill-seekers across the world in the years to come.
The adrenaline rush of speeding towards the ground at a rapid 150 Km/hour is not something you are likely to forget too soon. The weather here is always conducive to some exciting activities. Unlike most other zip line adventures, you will need approximately two to three minutes to reach the bottom; long enough to catch sight of the massive stony mountain and the bright, blue sky. Although often praised only for its feats of engineering and hospitality, you will soon realize that the natural splendor of the United Arab Emirates, which is often overlooked, is just as breathtaking as its engineering marvels.
Once your adventure is complete, you will be spend some time on a suspended platform above the ground. This is your best opportunity to click a few photos of the splendid mountainous terrain all around. The numerous hairpins can be seen twisting up the mountain. If you are looking for something adventurous to do in the UAE, this is the perfect thing for you.
- Incredible experience on the Jebel Jais zipline
- Free parking in the area
- Hotel Transfers (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Without Transfer - You will have to arrange your own mode of transport to get to and return from the attraction.
- With Transfer - Transport will be arranged to and from the attraction.
The tour is available on all days of the week except on Mondays and Tuesdays.
It is available between 9 AM and 5 PM in 1 hour slots (9 AM to 10 AM, 10 AM to 11 AM, and so on).
Rules and Restrictions
- Those below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You must inform the authorities on sight of any pre-existing medical conditions that would make your participation more risky. A medical evaluation will be conducted on site regardless and on site authorities reserve the right to refuse admission should your health and fitness be unsuitable for the experience.
- You agree to the photographing, filming, or videotaping of you while you are taking part in the activity.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
The setup is professional and the equipment is topnotch, you don't feel unsafe at any point.
Soaring like an eagle!!! The views of the mountain will just stun you! Although it lasts for such a short time.
I had goosebumps standing over the ledge, ready to take off!! It went off smoothly without any issues.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. No need to print. You can show your voucher along with some valid photo ID at the time of pick up if you choose to book with transfers or at the meeting point if you book without transfers.
Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking Lot
How to Get There
You will have to drive 15 kilometers up the Jebel Jais mountain. There are many sign boards that will indicate the correct route along the way. If you are being transported by an agency, you will arrive at the Welcome Center directly.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.
Jabal Jais Mountain , Dubai