VR Park: Unlimited All Attractions Pass
The VR Park is Dubai’s latest and most exciting attraction! The VR Park is the first immersive VR experience in the middle east, complete with realistic to-scale props is something you should not miss the chance to experience. S
- 7,000 sqm of VR space.
- Attractions that are centered around the theme “Challenge reality”.
- 18 attractions that cater to all ages and interests including horror and adrenaline-packed experiences.
- Multiplayer experiences that are meant to be played by groups.
- The environment has props that interact with the VR experience to provide a heightened sense of realism.
- The PVRK café with excellent food and beverage options.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to live in the imaginary worlds we see behind digital screens? VR Park Dubai gives you a chance to experience just that and more. With the VR Park’s attractions, you will find yourself completely immersed in the experiences provided especially with the inclusion of real world props. The entire park is spread across two floors that hold many different experiences that cater to widely different tastes and audiences. Experiences like the “Burj Drop” give you the experience of falling along the sides of the Burj Khalifa – a truly adrenaline packed experience.
Similar experiences include the “Plummet” the skydiving experience and Dune Bash, and off-roading adventure. While on the other hand, games like the “John Wick Chronicles” and “PAYDAY: The VR Heist” allow you to experience an immersive action-packed experience from the stages of popular movies and videogames. The park also offers more family-oriented experiences like the “VR Travel Bus” and “RobocomVR” that allows you to travel in spacecrafts and navigate space.
Once you have entered the VR Park, your pass offers you a unlimited experience that allows you to sample as many of the park’s experiences as you please, within that time. To experience these attractions, you will need to put on the VR headsets at each of the attractions. In addition, you may also need to use some props to interact with games and attractions. You can experience any of the 18 currently available VR attractions based on your preferences. Some of the attractions will involve the use of life-like props that interact with the VR elements. These may include props of guns or gloves that improve your immersion into the space.
- Unlimited Playing
- Access to all experiences
- Arcade Games
Know Before You Go
10:00am to 11:00pm daily
Please wear clothing that covers you from your shoulders to your knees. Do not wear shorts and always ensure that your knees, chest and shoulders are covered.
- Buses: You can take the route 27 or route 29 to reach the mall. There should be a bus every 16 minutes for both routes.
- Metro: To reach the mall via the metro, get off at the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall stop and then take the available bus service to reach the mall directly or walk to the mall along the Metro Link Bridge that offers beautiful views of Downtown Dubai.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded
From kids to adults, everyone can enjoy here.
I wasn't sure what I signed up for but once you visit the place it's crazy. It'samazing what technology can do, I totally loved the Burj Drop, it gives you goosebumps.
We did this as an after-work activity and it was super fun. The team games were good and it's nice they have the props which make it even more real.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile tickets shortly. Please display the same on your mobile device along with some valid photo ID when entering VR Park.
The Venue – VR Park, Dubai Mall
The ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai