Experience the world as a giant in this one-of-a-kind attraction, right here in New York City. A unique and playful take on the real world, see all the famous cities and monuments in miniature! From the flashy billboards of Times Square to the Statue of Liberty and even the Taj Mahal, observe all these prominent places from a completely different perspective.
- Get a chance to see New York’s smallest but greatest attraction
- Check out some of the awe-inspiring exhibits of famous cities in Asia, Europe, America and Russia
- Control some of the interactive displays with your very own key
- Observe some of the fully operational and functional exhibits like the airports, cars, train tracks and even hot air balloons
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Explore the world in the heart of Manhattan as you stroll through one of New York’s largest attractions - Gulliver’s Gate. Occupying an entire city block, this massive, 50,000 square foot display of miniatures is one of the world’s most unique creations and gives visitors a chance to experience the best of the world, all in one place. Gulliver’s Gate boasts of being the most technologically advanced and interactive museum of miniature replicas on Earth. All the exhibits here at 1:87 scale and have been developed and created by over 200 experts from all around the world.
Ever wanted to be a globetrotter? Dream no more, for you can experience the best of Asia, Europe, Latin America, The Middle East, New England, New York City and Russia right here in Times Square. Stroll through the landscapes of Beijing’s Forbidden City and admire the majesty of the Iguazu Falls in Argentina, all through the eyes of a giant.
Apart from simply observing, you even get the opportunity to interact with some of the exhibits with your very own souvenir key, which allows you to turn on lights, move cars and even control the trains! This wonderful place is perfect for families, children and even adults.
- General admission ticket (valid all day)
- Souvenir key that allows you to interact with the models
- Complimentary 3D scan that can be used to create miniature models of yourself (chargeable)
- For groups of over 15 people, you will get a complimentary 1.5 hour guided tour with a Gulliver’s Gate Navigator
Know Before You Go
Gulliver’s Gate is open everyday from 10 a.m to 8 p.m, with the last entry at 7 p.m. Please note that you will not be permitted to enter after 7 p.m. Guests typically spend around 1.5 - 2 hours here, however you are allowed to stay as long or as little as you like.
Your tickets are valid only on the day you have made the booking for. You may enter anytime within the operating hours.
Gulliver’s Gate is located at 216 West 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036. By Metro: 1, 2 or 3 to Times Square and 42nd Street By Bus: Take M7, M20 or M104 to 7th Avenue and West 44th Street
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Gulliver’s Gate mobile voucher instantly. No need to print! Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the venue.
Gulliver's Gate, between 7th Ave & 8th Ave,216 West 44th Street, New York