Gulliver's Gate: Skip The Line VIP Access
Experience the world as a giant in this one-of-a-kind attraction, right here with this Skip the Line ticket to Gulliver's Gate in New York City. A unique and playful take on the real world, see all the famous cities and monuments in miniature! From the flashy billboards of Times Square to the Statue of Liberty and even the Taj Mahal, observe all these prominent places from a completely different perspective.
- Get a chance to see New York’s smallest but greatest attraction with these Skip the Line Flexi tickets, where you can skip queues and wander into the attraction whenever you like!
- Check out some of the awe-inspiring exhibits of famous cities in Asia, Europe, America, and Russia.
- Control some of the interactive displays with your very own key.
- Observe some of the fully operational and functional exhibits like the airports, cars, train tracks and even hot air balloons.
- Skip the Line Flexi ticket to Gulliver's Gate.
- Souvenir key that allows you to interact with the models.
- 10% off on 3D miniature models of yourself at the Model Citizen attraction.
- For groups of over 15 people, you will get a complimentary 1.5 hour guided tour with a Gulliver’s Gate Navigator.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Explore the world in the heart of Manhattan as you stroll through one of New York’s largest attractions - Gulliver’s Gate. Occupying an entire city block, this massive, 50,000 square foot display of miniatures is one of the world’s most unique creations and gives visitors a chance to experience the best of the world, all in one place. Gulliver’s Gate boasts of being the most technologically advanced and interactive museum of miniature replicas on Earth. All the exhibits here at 1:87 scale and have been developed and created by over 200 experts from all around the world.
Ever wanted to be a globetrotter? Dream no more, for you can experience the best of Asia, Europe, Latin America, The Middle East, New England, New York City and Russia right here in Times Square. Stroll through the landscapes of Beijing’s Forbidden City and admire the majesty of the Iguazu Falls in Argentina, all through the eyes of a giant.
Apart from simply observing, you even get the opportunity to interact with some of the exhibits with your very own souvenir key, which allows you to turn on lights, move cars and even control the trains! This wonderful place is perfect for families, children, and even adults.
know before you go
Gulliver’s Gate is open every day from 10 a.m to 8 p.m, with the last entry at 7 p.m. Please note that you will not be permitted to enter after 7 p.m. Guests typically spend around 1.5 - 2 hours here, however you are allowed to stay as long or as little as you like.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Gulliver’s Gate mobile voucher instantly. Please display a printed copy of your voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue.
Gulliver's Gate, 216 West 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036.
By Metro: 1, 2 or 3 to Times Square and 42nd Street. By Bus: Take M7, M20 or M104 to 7th Avenue and West 44th Street.
Your Flexi tickets are valid for three months from the date of booking.