Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass - Choose 2,3,4,5 or 7 Days
If you’re looking for unlimited fun, then this is the pass for you. Get access to over 35 attractions in Dubai and Abu Dhabi with a validity of 2 weeks for you to comfortably plan and explore. The best part is, this pass will help you save up to 52% on admission to top attractions.
- Gain unlimited access to 35 attractions and tours in Dubai & Abu Dhabi without any entry fees, and save up to 52% on admission.
- The Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass is available in 5 options — 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 days. Select the pass that suits you best.
- The pass is valid for a period of two weeks after its first usage. You can space out your sightseeing days comfortably since the pass usage days does not have to be consecutive. This allows you to comfortably sightsee and take as many breaks as you like in between.
- Using the Go Dubai Explorer Pass is quite a hassle-free experience. You receive the pass in an email which you can then save on your phone or print out. You can display the same on your phone at any attraction and get seamless access.
Potential Savings on The Available Options
Here is an example of the savings that you may be able to make with the All Inclusive Passes
Day 1: Dubai Mall & City Walk
- At The Top - Burj Khalifa: AED 216
- The Green Planet: AED 99
- A meal at Rainforest Cafe - Dubai Mall: AED 189
- Hub Zero: AED 165
- Dhow Dinner Cruise Dubai Creek: AED 262
Day 2: Dubai Marina & Mall of the Emirates
- 90 Min Speedboat Sightseeing Tour: AED 260
- Lost Chambers Aquarium: AED 115
- Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm: AED 365
- Arabian Culinary Experience at Al Hallab Restaurant: AED 210
- Ski Dubai Polar Pass: AED 263
- Sunset Dinner Cruise Dubai Marina: AED 210
Total: AED 2327 | Pass Value: AED 1099 | Savings: AED 1228
Day 3: Amazing Dubai
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: AED 285
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Dubai Tour: 1-Day Ticket: AED 260
- A meal at Buca di Beppo- Festival City Mall: AED 124
- iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving: AED 231
Total: 3227 | Pass Value: AED 1399 | Savings: AED 1828
Day 4: The Palm
- Kayak Tour of Palm Jumeirah: AED 230
- Windsurf Lesson by SeaYou: AED 190
- Stand Up Paddle Lesson by SeaYou: AED 125
- Dubai Palm Cruise Tour: AED 236
Total: 4008 | Pass Value: AED 1599 | Savings: AED 2409
Day 5: Desert Safari with Dinner
- Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Dubai: AED 289
Total: 4297 | Pass Value: AED 1699 | Savings: AED 2598
Day 6: Abu Dhabi
- Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi: AED 262.5
- Kayak Tour of the Mangroves: AED 262.5
- Sunset Cruise in Abu Dhabi: AED 262.5
Day 7: Abu Dhabi
- Cruise & Dip in Abu Dhabi: AED 262
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Abu Dhabi Tour: 1-Day Ticket: AED 260
Total: 5607 | Pass Value: AED 1999 | Savings: AED 3608
IMG Worlds of Adventure
Kayak Tour of Palm Jumeirah by SeaYou
Kayak Tour of the Mangroves in Abu Dhabi
Laser Tag Game and Mini Movies at Thrill Zone
Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm
Mattel Play! Town
Meal at Buca di Beppo
Meal at Rainforest Cafe – Dubai Mall
Morning Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi
Ski Dubai Polar Pass
Speed Boat Sightseeing Tour
Stand Up Paddle Lesson by SeaYou
Sunset Cruise in Abu Dhabi
Sunset Dinner Cruise Dubai Marina
The Green Planet
Virtual Gaming Two Hour Session
Windsurf Lesson by SeaYou
For more information on the Go Dubai All Inclusive pass and other Dubai city passes, check out this exhaustive guide on the Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass.
Know Before You Go
- The Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass allows you to visit as many attractions as you like on a selected number of days. The pass is valid for 2 weeks and is activated only after its first usage. Since the days of use need not be consecutive and can be taken anytime during the 2 active weeks, you can plan your travel itinerary comfortably.
- Using the Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass is quite a hassle-free affair. You receive the pass in an email which you can then save on your phone or print out. You can display the same on your phone at any attraction and get seamless access.
- The total number of attractions that you can visit with the Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass is 43 (36 attractions and 4 premium attractions).
Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide the attractions that you would like to visit so that the experiences are spaced out comfortably and you don’t waste a lot of time traveling.
- When you plan your travel itinerary out, ensure that you check the individual prices of the attractions you’ll visit to note how much it is that you’ll be saving.
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Check the timings of the attractions that you would like to visit. It would be quite a downer to visit an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience but also get to save on additional dining expenses.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
This pass has a great mix of attractions. Right from cruising to eating to travelling. You cant get bored but you definately get confused
You wont believe it but this pass also includes indoor skydiving. It was such a thrill to do it. It is such a goood deal its not even a joke
• You will receive your Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass in a few minutes.
• Download the pass on your mobile or print it out.
• Display your voucher (on your phone or paper) at any attraction to get free access.
• The card will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for 2 weeks.
• NOTE: Certain experiences such as city tours and desert safaris require that you pre-book the experience. Detailed information regarding the pre-booking process can be found in the Go Dubai guide here
Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai