Burj Khalifa: Fast Track Access + Dubai Aquarium Combo
- Skip the line
- Exclusive access to level 124 & 125 of the Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Aquarium Researcher Pass
Why choose this?
- Exclusive access to two of the most iconic attractions in Dubai.
- Make your way past the long queues to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa for the ultimate view of the city and the vast desert.
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama of Dubai from the world's tallest building.
- Descend from the clouds to enter the aquatic world at the world's largest suspended aquarium.
- Take a stroll around the glass walls of the Dubai Aquarium that stand between you and 30,000 different species of marine life!
- Watch in awe as King Crocodiles and Sand Tiger Sharks glide past you.
1) Is there a dress code for The Burj Khalifa or the Dubai Aquarium?
There is no specific dress code; however, smart casual is recommended. For men, a shirt with a collar, trousers or smart jeans, and closed shoes are suggested. Appropriate wear for women include dresses and skirts (long or short), and slacks with a nice top.
2) Where do I collect my Burj Khalifa At the Top tickets?
You will receive a QR code right after you make your reservation. The code can be scanned on your mobile phone at the entrances of both the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium. Alternatively, you can scan your QR code at any of the kiosk desks in and around the Dubai Mall to retrieve your tickets.
3) Do either tickets have a time restriction?
Dubai Aquarium tickets are valid for 3 months, starting from the date of purchase. The Burj Khalifa is more time specific. You can choose the exact time slot you would like to enter the Burj when making your reservation. You can enjoy the view from levels 124 & 125 as long as you'd like within operating hours on the day of your visit. For level 148, you can spend a maximum of 30 minutes.
4) Are there different prices for children and infants?
Children below the age of three years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 3 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
5) Can we bring outside food to either locations?
Food and beverages from outside are strictly prohibited at both locations.
6) Can I can bring a bag, luggage, camera etc.?
No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, selfie-sticks, and other small accessories are allowed inside.
7) Does my ticket include the Explorer Pass or the Researcher Pass?
"Your package includes the Researcher Pass. This entails: - New Meet & Greet Area - Aquarium Tunnel - Underwater Zoo - Behind the Scenes Tour - Underwater Observatory"
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick time slot on next page)
- Fast Track Access
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo admission tickets with behind the scenes tour, Aquarium Tunnel & Underwater Observatory access
- Pick-up & drop-off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same at the ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
The Dubai Mall - Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Enjoy basic entry at the Aquarium which will cover the tunnel and underwater zoo experience.
Your Dubai Aquarium tickets will be valid for the entire day
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your designated time slot
- The average time it takes to enjoy the Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa (Level 124) is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. However, you are welcome to take your time!
Other experiences similar to Burj Khalifa: Fast Track Access + Dubai Aquarium Combo