Dolphin Encounter at the Dolphin Bay
Get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play with our lovely friends in the sea - Dolphins! Share your love with these friendly creatures as you get to play, hug, kiss and dance with them. See how these amazing creatures live in their natural habitat as you stand next to them in shallow waters.
- Get an interesting 10-minute orientation from marine specialists on these endearing mammals
- Spend 30 minutes inside their habitat and interact with the dolphins
- If you choose not to get wet, you can play with these darlings without stepping into the water
- Bond with these playful dolphins as you hug, kiss and play with them
- Collect useful tidbits about them and other marine life
- Take home a souvenir photograph of you playing with these dolphins.
Make your trip to Dubai truly unforgettable with this unique experience. Take your family to Aquaventure for a day of absolute fun as you get to interact with bottlenose dolphins in their natural home.
Guided by a marine expert, you will be led into shallow waters where you can play, hug and even kiss these lively mammals. Apart from being a fun experience, it is also very informative as you get to learn about their behaviours, actions and habits from a marine specialist.
And what’s more - you also get complimentary access to the Aquaventure Waterpark along with your ticket, so you can enjoy the full day at the Atlantis.
- Admission to the Dolphin Encounter experience
- Aquaventure ticket (valid for the same day)
- Wetsuits for when you are in the water
- Towels and lockers to store your belongings
Know Before You Go
The Dolphin Encounter experience usually takes between 1 hour to 1.5 hours to complete, including 30 minutes in the water and a 15 minute orientation with the in-house Marine Mammal Specialist. You are required to check in at least 30 minutes prior to your timeslot.
There are timeslots available starting from 9:30 a.m in the morning all the way till 4:10 p.m. However timeslots do vary on a day to day basis, so please check carefully before booking.
This experience takes place in the Dolphin Bay which is located on the far eastern side of Aquaventure Waterpark, which in turn is located in the Atlantis, The Palm Hotel. You can reach the Atlantis directly by taxi, or if you are taking the metro - stop at the Mall of Emirates station and then take a taxi straight to the hotel.
- This experience is suitable for non-swimmers.
- Wetsuits are provided, however, you are required to carry appropriate swimwear to wear under the wetsuit.
- You must check in at least 30 minutes before your booked time slot.
- Children between the ages of 0-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- With this ticket, you get complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark (same day access).
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
I had combined this with the Waterpark & Fountain Lake ride, ended up with a good discount and saved a lot of money on tickets for the entire family.
Totally loved the Dolphin encounter. Best decision ever! I had just stumbled upon it while booking for another activity.
Such a beautiful experience makes you feel one with nature. Must-do activity in Dubai!
You will receive your tickets via email. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon. Please carry a valid photo ID with you.
Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+)
- Guests must wear appropriate swimwear at all times
- Inappropriate swimwear such as thongs, plain underwear, clothes with rivets, street clothes, buckles, exposed metal and long, loose-fitting clothes aren't allowed
- Your Aquaventure Waterpark tickets are valid for the entire day
- Dolphin Photo Fun operates in groups of 20-40 people
- Dolphin Encounter operates in pods of up to 10 people