Iconic Helicopter Tour - 12 Minutes
Experience Dubai like never before with this amazing 12-minute helicopter tour of the city. Seated in state of the art Eurocopter AS 350 B3 helicopters, you will fly over the city and catch some of the best highlights of Dubai from the air.
- Dubai Marina
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm Jumeirah
- World Islands
- The Jumeirah Coastline
- Burj Khalifa
- Tallest Hotel in the World
- Godolphin Stables and Racecourse
- Business Bay
- Dubai Canal
On this helicopter tour, you will depart from the heliport at Dubai Marina and fly over the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel and the extraordinary Palm Islands. Helicopter tours are the only way to see the Palm Islands in their entirety, stretching out into the sea and showcasing Dubai's architectural ingenuity. You will also see the equally popular World Islands and some of Dubai's famous beaches.
As the tour continues, you will fly further towards the city and take in beautiful bird's-eye view of the Burj Khalifa- the tallest building in the world and the crown of Dubai. As you fly over Dubai's Business Bay district, you will see some of the most prominent skyscrapers in the city. This includes the world's tallest hotel - JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel. Other sights included on the tour are the Godolphin Race Course and Dubai Canal.
Finally, the tour will return towards Dubai Marina, providing you unforgettable memories of Dubai.
About Your Helicopter
- The Eurocopter AS 350 is built as a sightseeing helicopter.
- Single-engine helicopter with a three-blade Starflex main rotor and a spacious soundproof cabin.
- Large windows with great views to all passengers secured on comfortable seats.
- Climate control and guided commentary by the pilot
About The Pilots
Your pilots are professionally trained, have international experience and possess thousands of flying hours. Many have military experience, helped with relief efforts, piloted sightseeing flights in other world destinations or trained other pilots. The crew members on the ground are equally skilled and trained, and support admirably with safety precautions, passenger boarding, logistics, hospitality and administration.
Know Before You Go
- Please carry your original passport/valid identification for this tour.
- You need to arrive 1 hour prior to the Heli tour timing.
- Comfortable clothes are recommended.
- Please note that each helicopter has a capacity of 5 people. If you choose the 'Shared Tour' option, you will be seated with other guests.
- The maximum weight of all passengers cannot exceed 450 kgs. If it does, you will be split up into different groups in order to reach capacity.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund.
9 customer reviews
All customer service staff are very professional. Amazing 1st experience!
We were lucky enough to be invited by friends on this helicopter trip over Dubai, where we got to see the scale of the world islands & palm tree islands as well as the amazing architecture.It was well worth it. Afterwards we were invited to buy from a selection commemorative photos of us on the trip. It was well organised & safety procedures were paramount. Definitely recommend
I booked the 40-minutes. At first,I always worry about that they will pick me up late, but actually ,the driver pick me up in my hotel on time , The good service make me relax for the tour.Pretty nice experince for me in dubai, I share the picture to my friend , they will come here soon, hope next time I come to dubai.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.
Skydive Dubai, Al Sufouh - Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Iconic Helicopter Tour - 12 Minutes