Iconic Helicopter Tour - 12 Minutes
Experience Dubai like never before with this amazing 12-minute helicopter tour of the city. Seated in a state-of-the-art Eurocopter AS 350 B3 helicopters, you will fly over the city and catch some of the best highlights of Dubai from the air.
- Enjoy a 12-minute flight over Dubai, an aerial experience you don't want to miss out on.
- Head to the Dubai Police Academy, located conveniently near the Mall of the Emirates.
- Once you're harnessed and good to go, your journey begins.
- Look out for the Burj Al Arab Hotel, the Palm Islands, the World Islands, the Burj Khalifa, the Corniche, the Dubai Canal, and more.
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund.
On this helicopter tour, you will depart from the heliport at the Dubai Police Academy, located near the Mall of the Emirates on the famed Sheikh Zayed Road and fly over the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel and the Palm Islands before passing the extraordinary World Islands. Helicopter tours are the only way to see the World Islands in their entirety, stretching out into the sea and showcasing Dubai's architectural ingenuity.
As the tour continues, you will fly further towards the city and take in a beautiful bird's-eye view of the Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world and the crown of Dubai. As you fly over Dubai's beach, the Corniche, you will see some of the most prominent skyscrapers in the city before flying over the Dubai Canal.
Finally, the tour will return towards the Dubai Police Academy, providing you unforgettable memories of Dubai.
About Your Helicopter
- The Eurocopter AS 350 is built as a sightseeing helicopter.
- Single-engine helicopter with a three-blade Starflex main rotor and a spacious soundproof cabin.
- Large windows with great views to all passengers secured on comfortable seats.
- Climate control and guided commentary by the pilot.
About The Pilots
Your pilots are professionally trained, have international experience and possess thousands of flying hours of experience. Many have military experience, have helped with relief efforts, piloted sightseeing flights in other world destinations or trained other pilots. The crew members on the ground are equally skilled and trained, and support admirably with safety precautions, passenger boarding, logistics, hospitality and administration.
Iconic Helicopter Tour Key Inclusions
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm Jumeirah
- World Islands
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai's Famous Beach Corniche
- Business Bay
- Dubai Canal
know before you go
- Please carry your original passport/valid identification for this tour.
- You need to arrive 1 hour prior to the Helicopter tour timing.
- Please note that timings are indicative and actual flight timings may change subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Comfortable clothes are recommended.
- Please note that each helicopter has a capacity of 5 people. If you choose the 'Shared Tour' option, you will be seated with other guests.
- The maximum weight of all passengers cannot exceed 450 kgs. If it does, you will be split up into different groups in order to reach capacity.
Please note: Bookings made outside operational hours (10 AM-5 PM) will be confirmed the next day.
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with valid photo ID at the venue.