Red Dune Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner & Live Entertainment
Embark on a classic desert adventure with this experience that lets you weave through the golden sand dunes of the Arabian Desert and lets you take in everyday life in a Bedouin camp!
- On this stunning desert safari, you will travel in a 4x4 vehicle to a traditional Bedouin camp where the thrills of bashing the dunes and sand boarding await you.
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, shisha smoking, and henna painting.
- Enjoy the night further as dancers perform belly dancing, tanoura dance and fire show.
- Relax under the stars with a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee.
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your expert driver will take to the sands and ride over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities are in store. Here, you will be able to experience camel riding, aromatic shisha, and henna hand painting.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing traditional tanoura and fire shows and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Short Camel ride
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Please note: On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served at the Safari between 30th November - 1st December.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to over burden the animals, especially given the heat.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
red dunes safari was great. our driver Muhammed was great and really good driver. camel ride was very short 2 mins ride , quad biking was OK not that great. food was average. but overall we enjoyed a lot.
It was very nice experience. How ever desert safari agency initially refused to pickup us from home and ask us to come to a hotel 2 km away from the home.
Wanted to spend more time in camels and dune bungy, they were too short. It was pretty nice overall, Would give 5 stars if we had more time with dune bungy and camel rides.
You will receive your desert safari voucher in an email. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID. A 4x4 vehicle will pick you up from the hotel you've mentioned between 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Red Dune Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner & Live Entertainment