Desert Safari with Entertainment & BBQ Dinner
Enjoy a pocket-friendly desert safari with classics like dune bashing, camel riding, live shows, and a BBQ dinner.
Great For: Budget Travellers | Red Dune Wanderers | Classic Safari
- Experience all must-do desert safari activities on a budget with this ticket.
- Go dune bashing on the red dunes and enjoy a camel ride.
- The desert campsite will have activities like henna painting and a shisha smoking facility.
- Enjoy belly dancing, Tanoura show, and fire show along with a barbeque dinner in the evening.
- With pick-up and drop-off to your place of accommodation included, you don't have to worry about arranging transport for this experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- 15-20 mins dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle
- A short camel ride
- Small henna painting
- Shisha in the designated corner (not on the table)
- Welcome refreshments
- Sandboarding at the designated area
- Barbeque dinner (veg and non-veg)
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and fire show
- Quad biking
- Dune buggy
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Get Hassle-Free Transfers
2:30 pm onwards
This ticket includes convenient pick-up from your accommodation to Al Lahbab Desert.
The First Stop: Dune Bashing and Camel Ride
You'll stop at Al Lahbab desert for classic desert activities. Drive over the shape-shifting sands in a vehicle at high speeds during a 15 mins dune bashing experience. Also, you can go for a short camel ride.
Head to the Desert Campsite
Next, you'll travel to the desert campsite. You'll be offered welcome drinks like tea and coffee. Here, a couple of activities are lined up for you. Get a small henna painting on your hand and visit the designated area for smoking shisha.
Enjoy Live Entertainment and a BBQ Dinner
Your evening will begin with 3 live shows. Artists will begin by performing stunts and tricks with fire during the fire show. The Tanoura show will have you admiring the elaborate traditional costumes of the performers. Listen to middle eastern tunes as you watch a charming belly dancing performance. Once you've worked up an appetite, you can dig into veg and non-veg treats from the barbeque dinner.
Drive Back to the City
Head back to your accommodation with a smooth return transfer.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
1 Oct to 31 Mar: 2pm - 3pm
1 Apr to 30 Sep: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- Get insider information from the Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more).
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off are included in the ticket price
- Please provide your address and location details at the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai and Sharjah only.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.