Red Dune Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Entertainment
Desert Safari Highlights
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- On this stunning desert safari, you will travel in a 4x4 vehicle to a traditional Bedouin camp where the thrills of bashing the dunes and sand boarding await you.
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, shisha smoking, and henna painting.
- Enjoy the night further as dancers perform belly dancing, tanoura dance and fire show.
- Relax under the stars with a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee.
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your expert driver will take to the sands and ride over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities are in store. Here, you will be able to experience camel riding, aromatic shisha, and henna hand painting.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing traditional tanoura and fire shows and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
159 customer reviews
The ride was good but not the food
Had an amazing experience, Highly recommended if visiting dubai. Make sure to get the quad biking version as it's super fun. One not-too-great experience is that we visited during ramadan and we were not allowed to have alcohol :(
I should have been informed that the quad bike ride is not included in the pass.
You will receive your desert safari voucher in an email. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID. A 4x4 vehicle will pick you up from the hotel you've mentioned between 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Red Dune Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Entertainment