Dubai Dolphinarium: Dolphin & Seal Show
Enjoy a dolphin and seal extravaganza as these amazing creatures put their best fin forward with incredible acts like juggling, singing, and dancing. These playful marine mammals will surely leave you amazed with their action-packed performances!
- The Dubai Dolphinarium is Dubai's go-to destination for a day of fun and enjoyment with your family.
- This amazing 45-minute show where you can get up close and personal with bottlenose dolphins, fur seals, and other wildlife that will leave you amazed with their tricks and thrills.
- At the Dubai Dolphinarium, you also have a chance to interact with the Dolphins, catch the Dolphin and Seal Show, free jump on the trampoline, and much more.
- You can choose between VIP or Regular seating at the Dubai Dolphinarium, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
What to Expect
The Dolphin and Seal show is a unique experience where you will see these amazing animals display their immense talents. Here, you will be able to enjoy a fun show of acrobatics, games, and tricks performed by dolphins and seals. Watch in wonder as they perform incredible acrobatics, dance, sing, juggle, play ball, jump through hoops and even paint!
From juggling and playing with a ball to diving on command, the Dolphin and Seal Show is sure to win your hearts. The show takes place in the main show pool which is surrounded by an arena-style seating, with regular and VIP sections.
- Entry to the creek park, which is chargeable at AED 5 per person. This is not included in your ticket.
Know Before You Go
Dubai Dolphinarium tickets are available with VIP seating and Regular seating options.
- VIP Seating: The VIP seats are in the center of the arena and provide the best viewing point for the show.
- Regular Seating: The regular seats are laid out on both sides of the VIP seats in an arc.
If you have purchased regular tickets, then seating is on a first-come-first-served basis. Try arriving at least 15 minutes before the show to get the best seats for the show.
The creek park charges AED 5 per person upon arrival.
The dolphin and seal show takes place three times a day, at 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM.
The Dubai Dolphinarium is situated within Creek Park - Gate 1.
By Metro: If you're traveling by metro, then take the Green Line and get down at Dubai Healthcare City.
By Bus: If you're taking the bus, then take the C7 bus line and get down at the Creek Park Gate.
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Convenient and Quick
I took my 5 year old twins here and they couldn't get enough of it. They keep asking me to take them back (LOL)
I had a group of 15 members wanting to see the amazing dolphin show at the Dubai Dolphinarium and was shocked when they came up with a creek park entry fee of 5 AED per head!
Your Dolphin and Seal Show tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile phone at the entrance.
Dubai Dolphinarium, Creek Park Gate 1, Umm Hurair 2, Dubai