Wild Wadi Waterpark
What These Wild Wadi Tickets Have In Store
- Escape to a day full of adventures at Wild Wadi Dubai, the city's favorite water park.
- Get your adrenaline pumping at Jumeirah Sceirah or head to the Lazy River to just relax with the kids.
- With up to 30 rides and attractions, this theme park has something fun in store for the entire family to enjoy.
Wild Wadi Waterpark
Located by the stunning Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark is a fun-themed park, based off popular characters from Arabian folklore, Juha & Sinbad. The park is filled with 30+ rides and attractions, and is the perfect family getaway!
Up the excitement at the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating plunge down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha’s Journey, or take on the more thrilling rides. There is something for everyone here. You can also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the shops on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.
With these Wild Wadi Dubai tickets, you and your family can enjoy with the family at 30 different rides and water slides at the first ever water theme park in the Middle East. Go surfing at Wipeout Flowrider and catch huge waves come at your from 5 directions at Breaker’s Bay.
Wild Wadi Opening Hours
Daily (Except Fridays): 10 AM - 7 PM
Friday - 10 AM - 10 PM
Know Before You Go
- 10 am to 5:30 pm in October & November
- 10 am to 5:00 pm in December
- Outside food, beverages and alcohol is prohibited
- Guests may bring one, 1-litre water bottle per person into the park
- Luxury cabanas are available for rent
- Towel rental for AED 40 per person
- Lockers are available for rent - Small lockers at AED 45, Medium lockers at AED 65 and Large lockers at AED 85
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Bathing suits, bikinis, burkinis and water-safe diapers are allowed.
Pro Tip - Try to visit Jumeirah Sceirah at the beginning of the day since it gets a little busy in evenings.
Super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
I have been to few water parks, but Wild Wadi Waterpark is one of the best one I have seen. This is a great tourist spot and my family enjoyed a lot.
Make sure you book your tickets from Headout, they always have amazing offers going on. I got a great price for the Wild Wadi Waterpark passes and we loved the waterpark.
I personally loved the lazy river. Of course, there were other rides that were great fun as well.
Your tickets will be emailed to instantly. Display these on your mobile device along with a valid Photo I.D.
Wild Wadi, Jumeirah Road - Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
Other experiences similar to Wild Wadi Waterpark