Aquaventure Water Park Tickets
Aquaventure is an award-winning waterpark that will allow you to experience record-breaking water rides and slides, a pristine beach that stretches for 700 meters and a chance to swim with sharks and rays at close and secure proximity. Aquaventure brings the best of what one can experience in a waterpark, making it, without a doubt, the best waterpark in Dubai.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
Aquaventure is one of the most popular theme park destinations in the Middle East. Situated within Atlantis The Palm, Aquaventure Waterpark is multi-award-winning waterpark that provides its patrons with the best waterpark rides in the world.
Aquaventure has won many awards, including “Best Waterpark in the Middle East 2015” on TripAdvisor and “Middle East’s Leading Waterpark 2016” by the World Travel Awards. If you're in Dubai and looking to beat the heat along with some fun, then head to Aquaventure Waterpark and you will not be disappointed.
Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, the Aquaventure Waterpark has something the whole family can enjoy.
The options to have fun at Aquaventure are endless. You can slide down the 90-foot Leap of Faith at the Tower of Neptune into a shark lagoon or spiral down the Aquaconda. If you wish to relax and take a break, you can take a raft and cruise through the Shark Tunnel or the lazy river. One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop.
There even is a dedicated play area for children where the shallow pools provide ample opportunities for the young ones to frolic about.
Know Before You Go
The park is open 365 days of the year, from 10:00 am to 6:00 PM.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes but is not limited to: thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, or long, loose-fitting clothing.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Aquaventure was amazing
Getting to experience record-breaking water rides and slides at the cost of which we bought the tickets was a steal!
So worth the visit.It is a must for every obe and its great for both kids and adults alike
You will receive an email with your mobile tickets shortly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket office.
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Aquaventure Waterpark, Atlantis Hotel, Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Children below 2 years of age are admitted free of cost.
- Guests below the 1.2 meters can avail the Child price.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.