Dubai Fountain Show & Traditional Abra Lake Ride
Watch the world’s biggest choreographed fountain system in all it's glory from aboard a traditional 'Abra' boat. This traditional wooden boat cruise will take you around the Burj lake and past some of the most iconic monuments in the city.
Dubai Fountain Lake Ride Highlights
- Enjoy Dubai Fountain's stunning choreography aboard a traditional boat - the abra.
- Take a relaxing cruise on this giant man-made lake and soak in the sights of Dubai's iconic structures that surround it, such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Souk al Bahar and the Palace.
- More than 6,00 lights and 22,000 gallons of water make up the Dubai Fountain show - the tallest and largest manmade fountain system in the world.
Climb aboard the traditional wooden 'Abra' boat on Burj Lake witness the most amazing lights & water show in Downtown Dubai. This 30-minute cruise on the traditional abra taxi gives you front row seats to the best fountain show in the world.
Be awed by this jaw-dropping spectacle featuring 6,000 lights, 25 coloured projectors and 22,000 gallons of water sent into a synchronised dance! Spread over 900 ft in length – equal to more than two football pitches – The Dubai Fountain is placed on the 30-acre Burj Lake.
Know Before You Go
- The Fountain show is from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the lake ride is time specific.
Keep in Mind
- Children who are 3 years of age or under do not have to purchase a ticket.
- Once the boat departs, reschedules are strictly not permitted. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
The process of booking the ticket and collection from the desk was extremely smooth and hassle free, would definitely recommend going via this medium.
Loved the experience. Boat takes you around the entire thing... We could see the fountain show up and close, Burj Khalifa, Armani Hotel, surrounding restaurants. Songs change every 3-4 minutes.
Good experience. Was able to book the show in 2 minutes and there were no surprises.
Please collect your ticket before your intended visit time at the Will Call counter on the left-hand side on the Lower Ground level of the Dubai Mall. The Will Call counter is immediately on the left side of the official entry to the Burj Khalifa building named “At the Top”.
The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Dubai Fountain Show & Traditional Abra Lake Ride