Dubai Fountain Show & Traditional Abra Lake Ride
Watch the world’s biggest choreographed fountain system in all it's glory from aboard a traditional 'Abra' boat. This traditional wooden boat cruise will take you around the Burj lake and past some of the most iconic monuments in the city.
Dubai Fountain Lake Ride Highlights
- Enjoy Dubai Fountain's stunning choreography aboard a traditional boat - the abra.
- Take a relaxing cruise on this giant man-made lake and soak in the sights of Dubai's iconic structures that surround it, such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Souk al Bahar and the Palace.
- More than 6,00 lights and 22,000 gallons of water make up the Dubai Fountain show - the tallest and largest manmade fountain system in the world.
Climb aboard the traditional wooden 'Abra' boat on Burj Lake witness the most amazing lights & water show in Downtown Dubai. This 30-minute cruise on the traditional abra taxi gives you front row seats to the best fountain show in the world.
Be awed by this jaw-dropping spectacle featuring 6,000 lights, 25 coloured projectors and 22,000 gallons of water sent into a synchronised dance! Spread over 900 ft in length – equal to more than two football pitches – The Dubai Fountain is placed on the 30-acre Burj Lake.
Know Before You Go
- The Fountain show is from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
Please note: Entry to the lake ride is time specific. Boats depart 15 minutes before every fountain show and it is not possible to reschedule these. To ensure that you board your boat on time, please arrive at the ticket redemption counter for Burj Khalifa on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall at least 30 minutes before your schedules time slot.
Keep in Mind
- Children who are 3 years of age or under do not have to purchase a ticket.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside.
- Each boat can accommodate up to 6 people.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 96 hours in advance for a full refund.
It very useful
It's one thing to watch a fountain show from the sidelines but a completely awesome experience from the Abra boat! The fountains seem alive and its pure magic in the air. Ah!
Guess what, I proposed to my girlfriend at the fountains on the boat and she said YES!
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher instantly. Please collect your ticket before your intended visit time at the Will Call counter on the left-hand side on the Lower Ground level of the Dubai Mall. The Will Call counter is immediately on the left side of the official entry to the Burj Khalifa building named “At the Top”. Once you have exchanged your voucher for tickets, follow the signs to the "Dubai Fountains". Once you are outside, please look for the "Lake Ride" sign and enter the ticket kiosk in front of the Wafi Gourmet restaurant.
The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Downtown Dubai, Dubai