Dubai Global Village Tickets
The world has gotten together in Dubai, and you’re invited! Visit the international fair where cultures of the world meet and exhibit their personas. Enjoy access to the event and indulge in a plethora of culture, cuisine, and adventure. From children rides, family rides to shopping, Global Village offers attractions and activities to people of all ages.
- Visit Global Village Dubai, and explore the world’s largest international tourism fair at your own pace
- Indulge in cuisines from all over the world as you explore 26 massive pavilions which are represented by over 100 countries
- Experience the Carnaval at Global Village Dubai which features 31 rides, 34 skill games and a collection of over 100+ arcade games
- Watch live award-winning culture and stage shows, stunt shows, concerts and parades which highlights different cultures and lets you learn about the different types of people all over the world
- With new attractions, the 26th Global Village Dubai is the biggest event of this type that has ever been hosted.
- Global Village Dubai admission tickets
- Rides, shopping and any other voucher/discount
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer maximum flexibility.
why you shouldn’t miss this
It’s not often that you see many cultures exhibit themselves alongside others, however, it’s almost once-in-a-lifetime to see these many do so! Global Village Dubai is the world’s largest tourism, leisure and entertainment project and caters to over five million people annually. Featuring 26 massive pavilions that will also have the world’s largest virtual concert, bringing together 2,500 performers from over 100 countries.
The 26th Global Village is a colossal event and in a city that houses over 85% expat populations, the event always leaves a mark. Its vibes can be felt across the city. The food, shopping, rides, souvenirs, diversity, culture and ambiance truly mirrors the represented countries world over. Season 26 of Global Village comes with infrastructure enhancements including cutting-edge lighting, special FX, and mind-bending stories.
If you’re looking to take a world tour; you need not look further than the Global Village Dubai.
Besides being able to fulfill your hunger with international cuisine and basking in the cultures at the Global Village, there’s a whole lot for you to explore here. Stage and cultural shows are a highlight of the entire festival by letting audiences learn about the different kinds of traditions and people of the world. There’s also the ‘Stunt Show Survivor’, the highly anticipated show, packed with gravity-defying, adrenaline-pumping stunts with tanks, buggies, gravity-defying tricks along with flames, explosion, and audience supplied gasps.
A key highlight at Global Village Dubai is the Carnaval, a unique cross between a funfair and a theme park. If you’re a thrill-seeker, or you have children, or you’re in the mood for some old-school fun, then this is the place to be. Sit on any of the 31 exhilarating rides, try your hand at over 100+ arcade games or test your skills at 25 different skill games to take home souvenirs and memorabilia from the fair. There are also a number of themed rides and games which are derived from global cultures, which adds to the entire ambience of the venue. Be sure to try out the Honolo-loop, Jamaica Drum, Vroom UAE, and Miami Surf when you visit the festival.
know before you go
- This ticket is only an admission ticket. Food, shopping, entertainment, rides and shows held within Global Village Dubai are not included in this ticket and will be at your own cost.
- Respectful attire which covers the shoulders and knees must be worn at all times. Guests with unacceptable attire may not be admitted to the park.
- Filming is only allowed if guests have a permit for the same.
- Guests cannot use segways, scooters, hoverboards, bicycles, skateboards or roller skates.
- It is recommended that guests avoid public displays of affection while at Global Village.
- Sat to Wed: 4pm to 12 midnight
- Thu to Fri: 4pm to 1am
- Mondays are reserved exclusively for ladies and families, except on official public holidays.
- Fireworks display is held on Thu and Fri at 9pm.
- The schedule of the shows change constantly along with their venues. Be sure to pick up a copy of the day’s schedule from the information kiosk at Global Village.
Concessions & Restrictions
Children under 3 years and seniors above 65 years can enter the park for free upon providing a valid photo ID. Animals, pets, skateboards, roller skates and bicycles are not allowed inside Global Village. Some rides and attractions have specific height, weight, size and age restrictions which are highlighted at the entrance of each activity.
- You will receive your Global Village Tickets instantly.
- On the day of your experience, scan your ticket via mobile device at the entrance. There are 2 main entry gates to Global Village Dubai: Gate of the World and Cultural Gate.
Global Village is located at Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. The bus services are available between 3:15pm and 11:15pm.
- Bus 102 starts from Rashideya Metro Station.
- Bus 103 starts from Ittihad Station and will pass through Baniyas Street, Al Rebat Street and Nad Al Hamar.
- Bus 104 starts from Al Ghubaiba Station and will pass by Sheikh Rashid Street, Al Jafiliya Metro Station, 2nd Za’Abeel Street and Dubai-AlAin Street.
- Bus 106 starts at Mall of Emirates Metro Station.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.