St. Mary's Basilica - Skip the Line Ticket
Visit one of Krakow’s most important churches, holding many attractions, breathtaking architecture, and intriguing legends!
- Skip ticketing queues and head right into St. Mary’s Basilica, a main Krakow landmark
- Its two distinctive towers have been overlooking the Market Square skyline since the 13th century
- Admire the basilica’s exterior and interior at your own pace
- Learn about the eerie legends involving two brothers who built the towers
- Poke around for details on the demise of one of them, and the possible involvement of the other
- Admire painted decorations, a star-filled vault, and walls adorned with angelic paintings (literally)
- Gasp at the stunning Viet Stoss, the largest Gothic altarpiece in the world
- Skip-the-line admission into St. Mary's Basilica
- Guided tour
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Explore St. Mary’s Basilica to your heart’s content with this skip-the-line ticket, letting you head right into the attraction without waiting around in line. The two characteristic towers of St. Mary’s Basilica rear above the Market Square skyline, making this an easily recognizable landmark in Krakow. The construction of the basilica began in the late 13th century, on the foundations of a former Romanesque church. The church has since then undergone numerous reconstructions on the interior and exterior.
While inside, admire painted decorations created by Stanisław Wyspiański, Józef Mehoffer, and others, designed by Jan Matejko. The vault imitates a star-filled sky, and the walls are adorned with paintings with heraldic themes and images of angels playing instruments: take it all in at your own pace. Don’t miss out on the magnificent altar of Veit Stoss either; the largest Gothic altarpiece in the world and a cherished Polish treasure.
know before you go
know before you go
- All guests are required to bring and wear their own masks
- St. Mary’s Church is open to individual visitors and tourist groups every day when no mass is being conducted
- All guests are advised to be dressed appropriately
- Please carry along valid photo IDs (passport/driver’s license/Govt ID/college/school ID)
- Mon-Sat: 11:30 AM- 6:00 PM (last entry at 4:30 PM)
- Sun & public holidays: 2:00 PM- 6:00 PM (last entry at 4:30 PM)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please print your voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: St. Mary's Basilica (Bazylika Mariacka)
- Address: Kosciol Mariacki, plac Mariacki 5, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
- The closest bus and tram stops are Poczta Główna, each 2-3 minute walks to the basilica
- Bus #669 will bring you here
- Trams 3, 10, 24 & 52 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout