Now Open: St Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral on 5th Ave Entry Ticket
Explore the largest gothic-style cathedral in the United States at St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Cathedral.
- Discover one of the finest buildings in New York City with skip the line access.
- Explore the famous St. Patrick’s Cathedral, dating back to 1879.
- Marvel at the gothic style of the church as you listen to your multi-lingual audio guide.
- Entry into St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Skip the line access
- Audio guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Cathedral is one of the most exceptional buildings in New York City, dating back to 1879 when it first opened. Adorned in a classic gothic style, the cathedral spreads over an entire block on 5th Ave.
You can enter St. Patrick’s through the Gold Tour Pass line, where you will have fast access to receive your audio guide. The audio guide is available in many languages so be sure to ask the staff for what you prefer. Alternatively, you can download the guide onto your cellphone or other devices and use your own headphones.
know before you go
- This attraction is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- Infant seats are unavailable, and infants must not sit on laps.
- Animals or pets are allowed.
Daily at 10am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem the tickets at: St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- Please go to the 50th st and 5th ave entrance and follow the signs that say Gold Pass.
- Address: 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States.
- The closest bus stop is Madison Av & East 51 St, a quick 1-minute walk from the attraction.
- Board bus BxM7 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.