Paradiso: The Escape Test
about the show
Part immersive theater, part existential game, step into a world where nothing is as it seems. Made by the creators of the Walking Dead Experience, The Escape Test is just the start. Directed by award winner Michael Counts, the show promises to be a treat!
This escape room experience is as real as it gets- transportative and with highly heightened sensations and thrills. Paradiso takes this experience to the next level. This experience will be unlike anything you’ve done before – escape room veteran or first timer. Paradiso involves a complex level of design, production, and state-of-the-art special effects to offer something truly unique and deeply mind blowing.
cast and creatives
Playwright: Michael Counts
Director: Michael Counts
Starring: Tim Haber, Sarah Jun, Claire Sanderson
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Participants will be asked to check their phone before entering the space.
- Due to mature subject matter, participants must be at least 13 years of age.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- To enter PARADISO every participant must sign a liability waiver and anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign one on their behalf.
- There is a strict “no photography and filming policy” within the experience.