Cosi Fan Tutte
Travel back to Coney Island of the 50s and enjoy an unforgettable holiday filled with romance and intrigue in Phelim McDermott’s production of Mozart's Cosi fan tutte!
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
why watch così fan tutte
In this comic masterpiece by Mozart, two officers bet that their fiancées would be faithful while they're at war, and decide to test them. They fake a sudden departure to go to battle but return disguised, so as to try and seduce each other's partners. As expected, the results quickly get out of hand!
The New York Metropolitan Opera's Coney Island set production blends a 1950s aesthetic with Mozart's incredible musical score and transports you to a holiday destination full of surprises. The opera is directed by Phelim McDermott, while Kerem Hasan is the conductor. Nardus Williams plays Fiordiligi, while mezzo-soprano Hanna Hipp performs as her sister Dorabella. Benson Wilson plays the role of Guglielmo, tenor Amitai Pati is Ferrando, and baritone Neal Davies is Don Alfonso.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
From 15th Dec, new entry procedures are in place at the London Coliseum. All customers will need to meet one of the conditions below depending on their age:
- Anyone aged 18 or over will be required to show either a valid NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) as proof of double vaccination or evidence of a negative lateral flow test within the last 24 hours to enter.
- Children aged 11-17 are strongly encouraged to take a Lateral Flow Test within 24 hours of attendance, and you may need to show the result of this test.
- Children under 11 do not require any additional checks at this time.
- You can order free rapid lateral flow tests from the government website or collect them from a local pharmacy.
- Please arrive as early as possible and no later than 15 minutes before the performance starts. Main doors and all bars will open 90 minutes before the performance. Auditorium doors open 60 minutes before.
- To avoid delays, please have your tickets ready on arrival; download or print your NHS COVID Pass in advance and arrive in good time to allow these extra checks to take place.
All customers must wear face-coverings at all times during their visit unless:
- They are under the age of 11
- When they are eating or drinking
- If medically exempt
If you are exempt, please let staff know on entry, and if you have one, please wear an exemption badge. We encourage all customers to be mindful and respectful of others as some people are less able to wear face coverings, and the reasons for this may not be visible to others.
If you arrive at the theatre and do not have a mask with you, our Front of House teams will be happy to provide you with one.
We have a zero-tolerance policy approach to abuse of any kind towards our staff. We ask that all audience members respect our team as they carry out these extra checks.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Audience: Children under 5 will not be admitted
No. of Shows a Week: ~9
Opening Date: 10 Mar 2022
Closing Date: 22 Mar 2022
Theatre Name: The London Coliseum
Theatre Facilities: Theatre Bar, Cloakroom, Access Adapted Toilets
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast & Crew
Lorenzo da Ponte
Keep in mind, the theater is air-conditioned throughout the year and can get a bit chilly. Bring along a light jacket if needed.
You will get an e-mail confirmation with your Così fan tutte voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.