SUMMIT One Vanderbilt - SUMMIT Experience Tickets
Engage in a unique, multi-sensory viewing experience at New York City's newest observation deck - SUMMIT One Vanderbilt.
- Immerse yourself in New York's most thrilling view.
- Experience art like never before through Air by Kenzo Digital.
- Step out into Levitation, two transparent skyboxes suspended at 1,063 feet.
- Indulge in an exclusive food and cocktail concept at Après.
- Choose between Daytime and Evening ticket options.
- Important Note: Please dress appropriately, due to the unique nature of the space and to avoid unwanted exposure to glass and mirrored floors. Pants, shorts, or tights are recommended as well as flat shoes.
- Entry into SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
- SUMMIT Experience (Daytime / Evening)
- Access to all four floors
- Access to Air by Kenzo Digital
- Access to Levitation
- Access to Après
- Ascent glass elevators (available for purchase on site only)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase at Après)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Get ready for a global cultural experience that awakens your senses, your curiosity, and your imagination. Prepare to be blown away by the skill of Kenzo Digital, an artist who created one of the largest and most mind-bending art experiences in the world on the 1,000-foot canvas of the SUMMIT - Air. With floor-to-ceiling mirrors that reflect Manhattan all around you, this is an experience that transcends reality.
Then, feel the rush of Levitation, two glass-enclosed transparent skyboxes put up at 1,063 feet. Step out over the city and admire the breathtaking view of New York City from high above. Enjoy access to all four floors as you encounter experiences that challenge your reality and imagination. If you choose to visit after sundown, you can witness the transformation of the SUMMIT into a beacon of light and energy. Witness how the Air is awash in dramatic waves of color at night.
Don't forget to drop by Après, where you can purchase and enjoy a unique food and cocktail concept from Danny Meyer’s Union Square Events.
know before you go
Please dress appropriately, due to the unique nature of the space and to avoid unwanted exposure to glass and mirrored floors. Pants, shorts, or tights are recommended as well as flat shoes.
- Children under the age of 16 must always be accompanied by an adult throughout the experience.
- Make sure to bring your sunglasses. The reflective materials used throughout the space create a bright environment during the day.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Stiletto heels, steel toe boots, sports cleats, and other footwear that can damage flooring are not permitted.
- Guests are welcome to take photos with a personal, hand-held device; however, please note the prohibited photographic items in the Prohibited Items Policy listed below as these may not be brought into the SUMMIT One Vanderbilt experience.
- Please refer to the Guest Code of Conduct for further guidelines on your SUMMIT One Vanderbilt experience.
- There is no provision for the storage of personal items. Large bags, backpacks, and luggage are not permitted. All bags and containers are subject to search by SUMMIT Security.
- Please check this list of Prohibited Items for further details.
Wed and Thu
- Opens: 1pm
- Doors close: 8pm
- SUMMIT closes: 9pm
Fri and Sat
- Opens: 9am
- Doors close: 10pm
- SUMMIT closes: 11pm
- Opens: 10am
- Doors close: 8pm
- SUMMIT closes: 9pm
Note: Time slots are available every 30 minutes from 1pm to 7:30pm. Evening time slots will be adjusted continuously through the year according to sunset hours, so they will vary month by month.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Summit One Vanderbilt.
- Address: 45 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, United States.
- The closest bus stop is E 42 St/Madison Ave. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus M42 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Grand Central Terminal. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains Danbury, Harlem, Hudson Line, and more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.