Keukenhof: Skip-the-Line Tour with Transfers from Amsterdam
Get skip-the-line entry into the sprawling Keukenhof Flower Gardens on this tour and witness the world’s most magnificent display of tulips, daffodils, and other springtime bulbs!
- Travel to one of Europe’s most popular flower parks that has recorded over 44 million tourist visits!
- Admire the impressive collection of over 7 million daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths at the park.
- An air-conditioned coach will take you from Amsterdam to Keukenhof and back.
- Choose between a live multilingual guide or a multilingual audio guide.
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach from Amsterdam to Keukenhof
- Skip-the-line entry to the Keukenhof Gardens
- Unguided free time in the park
- Live multilingual guide or an audio guide available in 19 languages (choose during checkout)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Revel in ‘The Garden of Europe’
A tour that takes you into the heart of Holland’s tulip region, this is sure to be a treat to anyone who loves sprawling beds of flowers. With more than 7 million flowers spread across a 32-hectare expanse of the Dutch countryside. Designed by architect Jan David Zocher in the 19th century and established officially by the mayor of Lisse in 1949, the garden quickly became a tourist hotspot in Europe. The Netherlands has long since retained its position as the world’s largest exporter of flowers, and the flower garden of Keukenhof is a testament to this legacy. Your ticket includes a skip-the-line entry to this historic garden.
Enjoy a Comfortable Tour
Enjoy comfortable air-conditioned transport facilities from Amsterdam to Keuken. You could also choose between an audio-guided tour and a tour with a live guide who speaks English and Spanish. The guide will help you understand the significance of the gardens in Dutch history and culture. If you'd rather go for the audio guide option, you will have headphones and audio guides provided to you at the beginning of the tour.
know before you go
- Keukenhof dates: Mar 24th to May 15th, 2022.
- Duration: 5 hours including driving time.
- Flowering in the park depends on weather conditions and is subject to change.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Tours & Tickets Amsterdam Central Station.
- Address: De Ruijterkade 34, 1012 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Take the Intercity Metro to Amsterdam Centraal Station. The meeting point is a short walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.