Couple's Private 30 Minute Helicopter Tour - Including Heliport Fees
Experience New York in a completely unique way with a loved one during this romantic, private 30-minute helicopter tour.
- Feel free to enjoy the personalized in-flight music selection allowing you to set the perfect mood as you fly over the iconic sights of NYC and see them from a bird’s eye perspective.
- You and your partner will get to see the landmarks of the city from the sky with a knowledgeable and friendly pilot giving you insights along the way.
- We don't know about magic carpets, but this ride will definitely show you a whole new world!
- Take in the panoramic views of popular attractions like Central Park and Yankee Stadium!
- Helicopters lift off from a quiet location at Westchester Airport.
- Please note that the $50 heliport fee is included in the price of the ticket.
- 30 Minute private helicopter ride.
- Heliport Fees.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
Once you climb aboard your private helicopter, you'll be able to put on your noise-canceling headphones that will ensure you're able to hear each other as well as the pilot who will be providing insightful commentary at intervals during the flight. The engine will roar to life and the pilot will fly you over to Midtown Manhattan to begin your tour of the city. Gaze upon the wide, lush greenery that is Central Park, contrasted harshly against the otherwise stark concrete of its surroundings.
Look out at the iconic city skyline and get up close and personal with the skyscrapers that are a part of it. Gasp in awe as you recognize the famous silhouettes of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings. Marvel at the striking architecture and styles of Manhattan and imagine the cacophonous sounds of Yankee Stadium on a game night as you look down on the most expensive stadium in the world. The New York skyline is beautiful at any time of day but it gets even more romantic as the sun sets or at night. This private tour is the perfect way to see the city and the ultimate way to celebrate a special occasion with a loved one.
Central Park | Empire State Building | Chrysler Building | Madison Square Garden | Harlem | George Washington Bridge | Yankee Stadium
know before you go
know before you go
- Maximum weight for any passenger should be 250 pounds and the combined weight of both passengers shouldn't exceed 500 pounds
- You may be asked to check in your handbags before your flight.
- Please note that, for security reasons, flights will not fly over the Yankee Stadium on days when games are hosted here.
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost.
Daily from 10:00 AM- 8:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below:
The redemption point is located close to the Westchester County Airport