Guided Tour: The Highlights of the High Line
Take a stroll down the High Line and know about the stories of the city’s transformation through this guided tour.
- Take a 90-minute walking tour of the High Line to get a taste of New York's elevated park experience!
- Experience this one-of-a-kind urban park with spectacular views of Manhattan with your local guide.
- Capture some memorable moments at famous tourist attractions like the Chelsea Market and Hudson Yards.
- Views of Manhattan from the Vessel, the Edge, and the Shed will take your breath away!
- Don’t forget to check out the site's unique surroundings and take a stroll past the many works of public art that depict New York's past, present, and future.
- Local English-speaking guide
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
Set above the bustling city streets, the High Line is one of Manhattan’s prettiest city parks. While taking the tour, you’ll find yourself immersed in the stories of the residents, architects, and city planners and how they transformed this down-and-out neighborhood into one of the most popular parts of the city.
Stroll down the High Line with a local guide, and check out the public art, amazing city views, and restored parts of the original railroad lines. Along the way, you'll come across the attractions like the world-famous Chelsea Market, the Meatpacking District's warehouses-turned-glitzy clubs, and the Hudson Yards, the area's newest development gem. Enjoy the views of well-known projects such as the Vessel, the Edge, and the Shed while learning about some of the city's best-kept secrets from someone who knows about the City That Never Sleeps.
know before you go
Daily 9am onwards.
- The High Line
- Hudson Yards
- Vessel (view)
- The Edge (view)
- The Shed (view)
- Meatpacking District
- Chelsea (neighborhood)
- Chelsea Market
- Little Island (view)
- London Terrace (view)
Infants aged 1 and under can go for free. Children aged 2-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at High Line, New York.
- Address: The High Line, New York, NY 10011, United States.
- The closest bus stop is 11 Ave/W 18 St, which is a one-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Bus M12 will bring you here.
- The closest subway station is 23rd St, which is a 7-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Trains A, C, and E will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.