Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tickets with Pedestal Access + Double-Decker Bus Tour
Explore some of the top New York sights with this ticket that gives you access to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, as well as a 1-day hop-on hop-off tour.
- Explore the iconic Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island at your own pace.
- Enjoy stunning views the city skyline from the pedestal located at the center of the Statue.
- Hop on and hop off as you please on a double-decker bus to admire the top city sights.
- See the Empire State Building, Times Square South, Rockefeller Center, and more iconic landmarks.
- Admission to Statue of Liberty
- Admission to Ellis Island
- Access to the Pedestal
- 1-day double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Tip or gratuity
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos and DVD (available to purchase)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Collect your ticket near Battery Park and set out to explore some of NYC's most sought-after attractions at your own pace. Head over to the behemoth, world-famous Statue of Liberty. A symbol of freedom and welcome to the immigrants arriving by the sea, the copper statue is a gift from France. Don't forget to check out the pedestal area which offers fantastic views of the New York City skyline and New Jersey. Next up is the Ellis Island, which opened in 1892 and has operated as a federal immigration station for 6+ decades. Today, the Ellis Island Immigration Museum stands proud as a symbol of American immigration.
After you have explored the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, make your way back to Battery Park to embark on your hop-on hop-off tour on a double-decker bus. The bus affords excellent view of the best city landmarks such as Times Square South, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, and many more!
know before you go
Wear comfortable shoes as this experience involves a moderate amount of walking.
Daily at 10:45am and 1:45pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at 24 State St.
- Address: 24 State St, 10004 New York County New York, United States.
- The closest bus stop is State St at Bridge St, a 2-minute walk from the redemption point.
- Board buses M20, M55 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is South Ferry Station, a 2-minute walk from the redemption point.
- Board Line 1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.