Ferrari World Tickets
Prepare yourself for a thrilling and adrenaline-filled day with some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi.
- Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies, to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed.
- With a validity of 9 months from the time of purchase, you can easily plan out your holiday to the Middle East and pace out your visit to Ferrari World in a hassle-free manner.
- With over 20 Ferrari inspired rides, shows and attractions, 2 shopping outlets and a range of authentic Italian dining experiences, there’s plenty of choice at Ferrari World for the whole family.
- Tickets based on height and age restrictions
- Entry to Ferrari World
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed. Discover the extravagance of the theme park that offers 20 thrilling rides. Experience a host of exhibitions and experiences dedicated to the famous motoring marque. Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest rollercoaster, is an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car, reaching speeds up to 240 kilometres per hour.
Little ones can participate in the Junior Grand Prix driving school where they can get behind the wheel of a scaled down racing car. See classic road and race cars in the Galleria Ferrari, and learn about the famous drivers and designers. Feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down on Flying Aces, the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet!
know before you go
FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces.
The park is open to visitors on all days of the week between 11:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
Note: Please note that the ride, the Flying Aces won't be available from 5th March 2019 to 27th March 2019, due to annual maintenance. However, other rides will be available as usual.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island.
By Car: Yas Island is 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, and 50 minutes from Dubai.
Shuttle Bus Transfers
Free shuttle bus transfers are available to and from Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall, and Deira City Center. Click here to view the schedule and pick up and drop off points.
- There is free Wi-Fi onboard the buses.
- There are 33 seats on the bus, which will be going directly to the park without any additional pick-up points.
- This shuttle bus is complimentary, and you are required to present your Ferrari World mobile tickets to be able to use the service.
- Guests are required to be at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to shuttle departure. The shuttle will leave at the exact time mentioned.
- The shuttle bus operates on the first come first serve basis, and no prior reservation is required.
- The arrival timings mentioned below are estimates. The exact time of the trip will depend on traffic conditions on the day of your visit.
- One short convenient stop will be arranged on the way if required.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Ferrari World + Meal Voucher tickets shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile device at the venue to get direct entry.
You can redeem your meal voucher at the lunch counter here.
These tickets are valid for 9 months from the time of purchase.