Elbphilharmonie, Warehouse District & City Combo Tour
Tour Hamburg's most iconic landmarks and learn about the famous habor area on this German guided tour!
- Enjoy the ultimate sightseeing tour around Hamburg with an expert German tour guide.
- Delve into the history of the customs canal and how it separated the city and the free port zone.
- Visit the Warehouse District and indulge in anecdotes of the transformation of the German city.
- Stroll around Germany's most famous shopping districts at the Town Hall and shop unique finds.
- Learn about the Elbphilharmonie, one of the largest concert halls in the world.
- Expert German tour guide
- Concert hall tour
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Start your sightseeing experience by at the Wandrahmsteg, a bridge over the river in Hamburg. From here, you'll head to the Kontorhausviertel, a bustling commercial area that is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the distinctive architecture of the Chilehaus, a building structured to look like a ship - almost an ode to the port city of Hamburg. Walk with your tour guide along what used to be the customs canal. Take a look at the neo-Gothic brick architecture of the old warehouses in the district. Walk past the Speicherstadt Museum, old cafés, the Hamburg dungeon, and more. Learn why the free port does not exist any longer from your guide and delve into the fascinating development of the city.
Next, walk to HafenCity, Europe's largest inner-city construction project on the waterfront. Watch how modern architecture and state-of-the-buildings give the area a completely different appeal from the rest of the city. Finally, head to the Elbe Philharmonic Hall. Marvel at the unique glass construction resembling a water wave while listening to your guide tell you all about its interesting history. Get your tickets to the plaza and ride the longest curved escalator in the world to head to the platform located 37 meters above the ground. End your experience with a spectacular view of the city.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable footwear as the tour will involve a fair amount of walking.
- The visit to the platform of the Elbe Philharmonic Hall is not guided.
Note - This tour is only available in German.
Infants aged 5 and under can go for free. Children aged 6-13, and students aged 14-25 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide on the bridge Wandrahmsteg.
- Address: 20457 Hamburg, Germany.
- The closest bus stop is U Meßberg. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 62 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Meßberg. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros U1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.