Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket
- Explore the world’s largest natural flower garden.
- Discover 150 million flowers arranged in colorful arches and patterns.
- Admire flower themes in the form of a hearts passage, a butterfly passage, and a castle.
- Marvel at the 15-meter floral clock, and an 18-meter high Mickey Mouse flower sculpture.
- Take photographs of the world's largest flower structure, the Emirates A380.
- There's also an underground floral cascade with houses and bungalows at a depth of 20ft at the Lost Paradise.
- Entry to Dubai Miracle Garden
- Hotel transfers
These tickets cannot be canceled, but they offer maximum flexibility: they are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until which they can be used.
Imagine the scent of blooming flowers wafting against the hot air of the desert. Or the sight of vibrant-colored blossoms against the backdrop of Dubai's barren desert. That is what it will feel like to enter Dubai Miracle Garden. Home to over 150 million blooms, the garden is famous for its elaborate horticultural arrangements. One of these is the Hearts Passage, which gives the impression of a walking passage inside dozens of big hearts.
Don't miss out on seeing the 15-meter floral clock made from real flowers and plants that alter according to the season. There's also a Floral Castle, surrounded by millions of flowers. Inside, the castle has sitting and dining facilities. Explore the Lost Paradise - an underground floral cascade with a depth of 20ft, or head to the Hill Top, which, as its name suggests, is a hill of flowers.
You will also get to see Disney's first character floral display in the Middle East - a giant Mickey Mouse! The sculpture is 18ft tall, and features almost 100,000 flowers and plants. Another botanical marvel at the garden is the Emirates A380. This one has featured in the Guinness World Record for the 'World's Largest Flower Structure forming the shape of Airbus380.' Dubai Miracle Garden also contains the Dubai Butterfly Garden; you can buy tickets for the latter here.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All guests will undergo thermal scanning prior to entering the garden.
- Make sure to wear a face mask inside the garden at all times.
- The garden reserves the right to deny admission or remove you (without a refund), if you fail to follow the safety rules or show any signs of flu like symptoms including but not limited to body temperature with more than 37.7℃, colds, coughing, and sneezing.
- Hand sanitizers are available across the garden.
- Eating and drinking is strictly allowed only in the designated areas.
- There will be a queuing system outside to manage entry into the garden. Please bear in mind that due to the implementation of additional safety measures, queuing times will be a little longer. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
- Dubai Butterfly Garden is an eco-friendly environment. Please help maintain the cleanliness by putting the garbage in the trash bin.
- Bringing foods and drinks inside the garden is strictly prohibited. These could attract ants, spiders, and other butterfly predators.
- Please don’t leave your things unattended. The management will not be responsible for any lost belongings.
- Butterflies like to rest on leaves and pathways, please watch your steps while rounding. Don’t pick up or disturb the butterflies while they are feeding.
- Taking photos of the butterflies is allowed. However, please ask any staff for assistance.
- Children should be supervised by their parents/guardians.
- Touching the butterfly wings is prohibited. Let us help them live longer.
- Please don’t cross the restricted areas to avoid any potential damages.
- Note: Dubai Miracle Garden timings for the holy month of Ramadan are from 10 AM to 10 PM daily, including Friday and Saturday.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Address: Al Barsha South 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Metro: Take the Dubai Metro and stop at the MOE (Mall of the Emirates metro station) – Red Line.
- By Bus: Take RTA Bus No. 105 and it will directly take you to Dubai Miracle Garden for a 15-20 minute ride. The cost is 5 Dirhams.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until which they can be used.