Vision Helicopter Tour - 22 Minutes
One of the most popular helicopter tours in Dubai, this 22-minute excursion over the Golden City will show you all the famous sights and landmarks of Dubai. Seated in state of the art Eurocopter AS 350 B3 helicopters, you will fly over the city and catch some of the best highlights of Dubai from the air.
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm Jumeirah
- World Islands
- Dubai's Famous Beach Corniche
- Burj Khalifa
- The Trade Souks
- Dubai Creek
- The Wind Towers and Mosques in Bur Dubai
This exciting 22-minute helicopter tour of Dubai begins from the Dubai Police Academy. After flying above and past the Dubai Marina skyline, you will be greeted by magnificent views of Jumeirah coastline. The Jumeirah coastline is home to some of the most iconic attractions in Dubai and you will see all of them. These include the Palm Islands, Burj Al Arab Hotel and Jumeirah beach itself.
The helicopter will then make its way towards the city. Here, you will take in beautiful bird's-eye view of the Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world and the crown of Dubai. As you fly inland, you will see some of the most prominent skyscrapers in the city. This includes the world's tallest hotel - JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel and other famous structures like Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
Following this, the helicopter will navigate towards the older sections of the city. As you fly along the Dubai Creek, you will see the the Wind Towers and Mosques in Bur Dubai, as well as the traditional trade Souks of the city.
As you make your way back, the helicopter will take you over the World Islands before returning towards the Dubai Police Academy.
About Your Helicopter
- The Eurocopter AS 350 is built as a sightseeing helicopter.
- Single-engine helicopter with a three-blade Starflex main rotor and a spacious soundproof cabin.
- Large windows with great views to all passengers secured on comfortable seats.
- Climate control and guided commentary by the pilot
About The Pilots
Your pilots are professionally trained, have international experience and possess thousands of flying hours. Many have military experience, helped with relief efforts, piloted sightseeing flights in other world destinations or trained other pilots. The crew members on the ground are equally skilled and trained, and support admirably with safety precautions, passenger boarding, logistics, hospitality and administration.
Know Before You Go
- Please carry your original passport/valid identification for this tour.
- You need to arrive 1 hour prior to the Heli tour timing.
- Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Comfortable clothes are recommended.
- Please note that each helicopter has a capacity of 5 people.
- The maximum weight of all passengers cannot exceed 450 kgs. If it does, you will be split up into different groups in order to reach capacity.
- For security reasons, there are restrictions on photography. High-resolution camcorders or cameras with a telephoto lens greater than 400mm not permitted.
- Children below the age of 2 will not be allowed to fly.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with valid photo ID at the venue.