Combo: Dubai Frame + View at the Palm Tickets
Use this money-saving combo ticket to enjoy stunning views of Dubai from two spectacular vantage points.
Select your ticket type
- Get access to both Dubai Frame and the Palm Tower with one value-for-money ticket.
- Ride a panoramic elevator to the top to admire stunning views of the Dubai skyline at the Dubai Frame.
- Visit the museum to see the fascinating evolution of the city.
- Head towards the Palm Tower, known as ‘Dubai’s most spectacular palm tree.’
- Go to the View of the Palm, the observation deck on the 52nd floor for another look at the fabulous city skyline.
- Skip-the-line entry to Dubai Frame
- Entry into Palm Tower Dubai
- Access to the exhibit area, immersive theater & viewing deck
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 27 feb., 2023.
These tickets are valid until 27 feb., 2023.
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis. Walk up to the world’s largest photo frame and take in the most stunning views of the iconic skyline within a single structure. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
View at The Palm
Many are calling The Palm Tower ‘the most spectacular palm tree in Dubai’, and for good reason. Built-in the heart of the artificially-created Palm Jumeirah, this award-winning building project is built in the shape of a palm tree. The tower exudes luxury, with its stunning apartments and of course, the St. Regis Hotel. But it also boasts remarkable views of Palm Jumeirah from its observation deck on the 52nd floor. For the avid swimmers, the infinity pool on the 50th floor promises quite the experience: 200 meters of sparkling water with striking panoramic views of Dubai. All in all, it is an amalgamation of many individual experiences, making it an ideal visit for just about anyone!
know before you go
- In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry.
- Large bags and strollers must be kept at GATE 4 Counter.
Dubai Frame is open all year round, including weekends and public holidays. Visit timing may vary during the holy month of Ramadan, holidays, and public holidays.
Opening hours are from 9am till 9pm.
View at The Palm
- Sun to Wed: 10am to 11pm (Last entry at 10pm)
- Thur to Sat: 10am to 12am (Last entry at 11pm)
- Note: Entry during prime hours (4pm to 6:30pm) is timed entry.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
The View at the Palm
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Palm Tower Dubai.
- The Palm Tower is located in the heart of the Palm Jumeirah Islands. The tower is directly connected to Nakheel Mall.