Combo (Save 16%): Burj Khalifa + Ice Rink + Dubai Frame Tickets
This single ticket gives you access to the magnificent Burj Khalifa, the cool Ice Rink and the splendind Dubai Frame.
- Use this money-saving combo ticket to enjoy three of Dubai's most popular attractions.
- Catch stunning views of Dubai's skyline from the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa.
- Follow that up with a hot coffee or a soft drink in the café on the ground floor.
- Later, head over to Dubai Frame to get another perspective of the Dubai skyline.
- Enter the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- Cool off from Dubai's scorching heat at the unmissable Dubai Ice Rink, located at the Dubai Mall.
- Enter the Olympic-sized skating rink and throw on your skating equipment for a thrilling 90-min session.
- The Dubai Snowfall allows you to enjoy a romantic skate while a white blanket of snow envelops around you.
- Exclusive Access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Admission into Dubai Ice Rink
- 90-min skating session
- Skating equipment rental
- Admission into Dubai Frame
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
In seemingly no time at all, reach the 124th and 125th floor of the highest structure in the world, in one of the fastest elevators in the world. Observe the wide expanse of Dubai - the city and its desert and oceans - from floor-to-ceiling glass walls at a height of 452 meters, and from a beautiful open-air terrace.
Afterward, delight your taste buds with a drink of heady coffee or refreshing soft drink at The Cafe on the ground floor. The coffee is every bit as memorable as the view!
Dubai Ice Rink
Escape the heat of Dubai at the Dubai Ice Rink, a place suitable for first-time and amateur ice skaters alike! Located conveniently at the Dubai Mall, you won't have trouble getting here. This Olympic-sized ice rink has become a social hotspot in Dubai, with public skating and Disco sessions running every two hours. The rink has also launched the Dubai Snowfall, allowing you to experience skating under a gentle flurry of snow with your loved one. The Dubai Ice Rink uses the latest technology to maintain ice consistency and quality. With Ice Marshals all around, your safety is guaranteed. Check out the chill-out zones, populated by arcades games, and classic concession food counters in between your ice-skating sessions!
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. Spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which is guaranteed to enrich your experience.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: At Dubai Frame, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory here.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for time slots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Dubai Ice Rink
- Daily from 10am - 10pm.
Daily from 9am to 9pm.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry at the Dubai Frame.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address : 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Ice Rink
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Ice Rink.
- Address: Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- It is conveniently located inside the Dubai Mall.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.