Combo: Expo 2020 + Burj Khalifa At the Top (Level 124 & 125) Tickets
Don’t miss out on the revered Expo 2020 hosted in Dubai for an experience you’ll never forget! Tickets to Burj Khalifa At The Top add to the excitement of your Dubai trip.
- Change your outlook on the world around you at Expo 2020 Dubai.
- You don’t want to miss 192 countries coming together and celebrating each other’s cultures.
- Be guaranteed non-stop entertainment involving world-famous stars, comedy greats, and touring attractions.
- Savor cuisines of tomorrow at the stunning food festival hosting world-class chefs.
- Enjoy digital theaters, dance routines, acrobatic performances and poetry slams.
- The make-your-own-robot workshop will spark up curiosity among younglings.
- A wide range of mindfulness sessions and extreme sports await you, both real and virtual.
- Learn a little more about each participating country as the spotlight lands on one every day.
- A Burj Khalifa pass with access to its 124th & 125th floors adds the touch of completion to your trip.
- Entry to Expo 2020 Dubai
- Admission tickets to 124th and 125th Floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Guided tours
- Hotel transfers
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Discover places you’ve only ever scribbled down on your bucket list before at Expo 2020 Dubai! 192 country pavilions feature narratives from every corner of the world! Tickle your tastebuds with the future of food festival that hosts 200 restaurants and boasts world-class chefs from all over the world. You’ll be entertained around the clock with renowned stars, comedians and local talents! For the little ones in your family, make sure you introduce them to Gnasher, the sharp-toothed machine of endless consumption!
Enjoy views from the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa! As you zoom towards the 124th & 125th floors, soak up mesmerizing views of modern Dubai's landscape. Step onto the open-air terrace and observation decks on the 125th floor to get a clearer view through the viewing telescopes that have been set up here.
know before you go
Expo 2020 Dubai
- The Expo 2020 Dubai will run for six months from 1 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
- It will be open 7 days a week from 10am to 12am (Sat-Wed) and 10am to 2am on Thur and Fri.
- Even though there is no dress code for this exposition, it is recommended to respect the local culture; avoid wearing excessively tight or revealing clothing
- Site re-entries on the same day are not valid for 1-day tickets. Only a single entry is permitted
- The tickets can be redeemed anytime during the Expo 2020 Dubai timeframe
- 1-day tickets are valid for a single day alone
- Burj Khalifa At the Top is open from 8:30am - 11pm
- Timeslots are available every 30 minutes
This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction itself
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Points
Expo 2020 Dubai
You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction: Expo 2020 Dubai
Redeem your tickets at the ground floor of Dubai Mall