1 Hr Red Dunes Quad Bike, Sandboarding & BBQ + Entertainment
Head to Al Lahbab desert for a fun-filled safari in a picturesque Bedouin camp. Enjoy activities like camel riding, sandboarding, and quad biking in the Middle Eastern sands.
Great For: Uncrowded Desert Activities | Sand Dune Adventurers | BBQ Lovers
- Get ready for an exciting desert safari in the heart of Al Lahbab Desert.
- Hop on a quad bike and wander the silk sands of the desert for 50 mins in an accelerated adventure.
- Strap your feet on a sandboard and dive from the edge of a dune - a must-do for all thrill-seekers.
- Next, head to a traditional Bedouin camp where you'll find various activities like shisha, henna painting, camel riding, and more.
- An evening desert safari is incomplete without live shows like Tanoura, Khaleeji, and a fire show.
- Indulge in tasting delicacies from the sumptuous barbeque spread near the end of your experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services in an air-conditioned vehicle ensure that your safari takes place in a hassle-free manner.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-hour quad biking with an experienced instructor
- Short camel ride
- Camel feeding
- Al Khayma desert camp visit
- Welcome drink (Arabic coffee/tea)
- Shisha smoking
- Henna painting
- Tanoura, fire show, and Khaliji dance
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- BBQ dinner buffet (veg and non-veg options)
- Separate bathroom facilities for men and women
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
- Dune buggy ride
- Dune bashing
- Alcoholic beverages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Ride to the Lahbab Village in an AC Vehicle
Shortly after you are picked up from your hotel in Dubai, your transport vehicle will head into the Lahbab Desert.
Get A Thrill Out of Quad Biking and Sandboarding
After a brief instructional session, you can strap on your helmet and protective gear and mount your quad bike. This feisty beast can rip through the desert and sail over dunes at fast speeds. Stop anywhere during your quad bike ride to capture your surroundings with your camera.
Next, try sandboarding - a thoroughly entertaining and thrilling activity that is open all year round. Experience the excitement as you slide down a steep sand dune on a hardy sandboard that is provided on the tour!
Peek into the Bedouin Lifestyle at the Desert Camp
Travel to the heart of the desert to your traditional Bedouin camp, Al Khayma. As you explore the camp at your pace, don't miss out on a Shisha pipe smoking session. You might also be interested in getting your hands painted by expert Henna artists at the camp. Want to experience being on the ship of the desert? A short camel ride awaits!
Revel in the Charm of Entertainment Shows
The Tanoura and the folkloric Khaleeji dance shows are the primary highlights of this camp. Also, watch astounding fire tricks and stunts during the fire show. Your experience will be accompanied by a delectable spread. You can pick either the veg or the non-veg buffet option.
Enjoy a Relaxed Transfer Back
Once you have explored the camp and all the interesting activities it has to offer, you can head back to your hotel in the air-conditioned vehicle.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
- Summer pick-up: 2:45pm - 3:15pm
- Winter pick-up: 1:45pm - 2:15pm
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience. Head to the checkout page for more information.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- Only guests aged 16 and above can take part in quad biking. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the quad bike.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women, wheelchair users, guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical complaints.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- You will be required to provide the hotel address and location details at the time of booking.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid) and for Dubai Airport Holiday Inn hotel only. Private transfers can be arranged from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali with an additional fee to be paid directly to the local operator in Dubai.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.