Dubai Signature Self-Drive Boat Tours: Hero OdySea
- Conquer the ocean as you drive your own boat through the serene waters of the Arabian Gulf.
- Enjoy a thrilling 90-min or 120-min ride, reaching speeds of 50 km/hr on a speedboat.
- Catch spectacular views of the renowned Dubai skyline from your vantage point on the speedboat.
- Stop and take stunning photos of the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, and Atlantis, The Palm Hotel.
- Enjoy a private experience with your friends and family, and discover a different side to Dubai.
- Witness a breathtaking sunset over the Arabian Gulf with the Sunset Tour.
The experience begins at the iconic Old Jumeirah Fishing Harbor, one of the well-known attractions in Dubai. After a hearty welcome by the staff, you will be introduced to a fishing village. Here, you can understand Dubai’s cultural roots in fishing, and the various fishing methods that were employed to catch a variety of fish. You will also catch sight of traditional fishing dhows known as ‘Lanshs’, returning after a haul.
A comprehensive and entertaining safety briefing by the staff awaits you! You will then be assigned to the easy-to-use boat, and you can take it for a few supervised test rides to get a hang of the maneuvering. Once finished, you will go ahead with the most exciting part of the experience. You will maneuver alongside Kite Beach, where you will see a number of tourists from across the world enjoying their vacations.
Come upon the towering Burj Al Arab, standing on top of a triangular island. The waterfront offers the best view of the attraction and is perfect for some memorable photographs. You will then cruise alongside the world’s largest man-made islands, and catch sight of luxurious hotels and villas. Finally, you will come upon Atlantis, The Palm, the crown jewel of the Jumeirah Island. The majestic hotel set against a backdrop of elegance and luxury seems like it is out of a fairytale. Don’t miss some of the best photo opportunities possible!
- 90/120-min self-driven boat ride
- Expert tour guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- 120 minutes Tour
- 90 minutes Sunset Tour
- The experience is only allowed for guests aged 6yrs and above.
- Guests do not require a boat license to participate.
- The maximum weight allowed per boat is 225 kgs.
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed per boat.
- Owing to sunny weather and clear skies, bring your sunglasses along.
- Water and sunscreen will be provided at the attraction.
- Children aged between 6 and 17yrs can only ride as passengers.
- Guests over the age of 18yrs can take turns riding the boat.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this experience due to safety concerns.
- Guests are required to wear an inflatable safety vest during the boat ride.
- Operates on all days of the week.
- Time slots available at 9 AM, 11 AM, 2 PM & 4:30 PM.
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the HERO OdySea Dubai Boat Tours Office.
- Address: Fishing Harbour 2 - Umm SuqeimJumeirah 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- The closest bus stop is Dubai Offshore Sailing Club 1, a 5-min walk to the office.
- Buses 8, 81, 88, N55, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.