Royal Swim with Dolphins
- Get oriented by a marine mammal specialist before you get into the water
- Experience exhilarating boogie boarding action with the dolphins
- Enjoy 30 minutes of bonding with these adorable creatures as you can hug and kiss them at will
- Pick up interesting facts about dolphins and other marine life
- Get yourself photographed with the dolphins for long-lasting memories
- Wet suits and/ or Vests are provided and required
- Bottled water/Soft drinks
- Changing rooms, showers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Interact with the most adorable mammals of the sea, the Dolphins. Nicknamed Flippers, these incredibly friendly mammals show you how delightful and special they really are over a 30 minute period. Bond with these gentle animals through hugs and kisses as they push you around the lagoon whilst you ride a boogie board. Experience the exhilaration of two dolphins towing you across the lagoon in full speed. Get yourself photographed with these adorable creatures and get interesting tidbits about dolphins and other marine mammals. Make a connection with these dolphins that will last you a lifetime and go home with special memories.
know before you go
know before you go
- Our maximum group (pod) size for the Atlantis Dolphin Encounter (Shallow Water Interaction) is 10 people, 6 people for the Atlantis Dolphin Adventure (Deep Water Interaction) and 6 people for the Atlantis Royal Swim; we can only guarantee that everyone in a party will be in the same pod if they are in an exclusive pod or private interaction. Please contact us directly for more information about exclusive pods and private interactions.
- Wetsuits or vests are provided and are required. Participants must wear appropriate swimsuits underneath the wetsuit. Only Dolphin Bay wetsuits/vests will be permitted in an interaction.
- Please do not apply any type of tanning oil prior to entering the water. Tanning oils can wash off into the lagoons and can harm the animals. Sunscreens and sunblocks are permitted if applied in moderation. Any excess should be removed prior to your experience. Please keep in mind that you will be wearing a wetsuit which does provide some sun protection.
- Dolphin Bay is a smoke-free facility.
- For the health and safety of the animal collection if you have come in contact with or been exposed to a beached or stranded marine mammal in the past 24 hours you must not participate in our programs.
- Filming or taking a video of any kind is not permitted at Dolphin Bay.
Age and Program Requirements
- For all of our interactions, a parent or appointed guardian must participate in the programs with all children under the age of 12. A ratio of 3 children per 1 adult is accepted.
- For the Atlantis Dolphin Adventure (Deep Water Interaction), participants must be a minimum of 8 years of age and be confident swimmers.
- For the Atlantis Royal Swim, participants must be a minimum of 12 years of age and be confident swimmers. The Atlantis Dolphin Adventure & Royal Swim takes place in water up to 3m (10 feet) deep. Guests are required to be able to swim without the assistance of a life jacket during the programs.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Guests must be 12 years of age or older
Limited to 6 guests per dolphin
This interaction takes place in both the deep and shallow water areas, guests must be confident swimmers and able to tread water