Combo (Save 9%): Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi + Emirates Park Zoo Tickets
Spend a fun-filled time with your favorite Warner Bros. characters and over 1,700 animals with this money-saving combo ticket.
- Save big as you enjoy access to two exciting Abu Dhabi attractions.
- Explore six themed lands inspired at the Warner Bros. World, inspired by the franchise's characters.
- Enjoy exciting rides, shows, and attractions suitable for all ages.
- Avail free shuttle service from Dubai to Yas Island. Check the schedule here.
- Then, immerse yourself in nature and wildlife in all its glory at Emirates Park Zoo.
- Discover over 1700 species of endangered animals from all over the world.
- Click plenty of photos to relive every precious moment after your visit.
- Entry to Warner Bros. World™
- Access to rides, shows, and attractions
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Yas Island
- Entry to Emirates Park Zoo
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Warner Bros. World
Your childhood dreams of paddling a car with the Flintstones, spending a day chewing carrots with Bugs Bunny, and plotting to kill villains with Batman are all going to come true in this fantasy land! Set over a sprawling 1.65 million square feet, the park is set in 6 zones designed around various themes - Warner Bros. Plaza, Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, and Dynamite Gulch. Make your way to the Warner Bros. Plaza which is a tribute to the Golden Age of Hollywood. Have Breakfast at Tiffany’s with Audrey Hepburn while you’re here and feast your eyes on the enthralling “All-Star Spectacular” video which brings to life the Warner Bros film library.
Emirates Park Zoo
Spend the day with exotic animals at the impressive Emirates Park Zoo! With over 1,700 animals, including a majestic pair of white tigers, a Siberian bear, lions, cheetahs, and dozens of zebras, this is an experience that cannot be missed. See indigenous camels feeding on the grass at the Cattle Farm, fearsome crocodiles lounging about in the Crocodile Pool, or catch the resident hippopotamus frolicking away in the waters of the Hippo House. There are also special areas for primates, birds of prey, reptiles, snakes, flamingoes, and giraffes.
know before you go
Warner Bros. World™
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Warner Bros. World™.
- An ambulance/van will be in the parking area between Warner Bros. World™ and Yas Water World.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Park security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
Find detailed COVID-19 safety measures taken by Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi here.
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items, and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, and those below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
- Some rides and attractions are temporarily closed either for maintenance or the safety and well-being of guests.
Until 1 May
- Daily: 1pm - 8pm
2 May to 8 May
- Daily: 11am - 8pm
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
Emirates Park Zoo
- Please ensure that you follow Emirates Park Zoo rules and regulations during your visit.
- Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed - 9am to 8pm
- Thu, Fri, Sat - 9am to 9pm
- This ticket does not give you access to the park on public holidays.
- Commemoration Day (Tue, 30 Nov 2021)
- National Day (Thu, 2 Dec 2021)
- New Year's Day (Sat, 1 Jan 2022)
- Eid al-Fitr Eve (Likely Mon, 2 May 2022)
- Eid al-Fitr (Likely 2–5 May 2022)
- Day of Arafat (Likely 8–9 Jul 2022)
- Eid al-Adha (Likely 9–12 Jul 2022)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Warner Bros. World
- Redeem your ticket at Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- Click here to check the schedule of the free shuttle service from Dubai to Yas Island.
Emirates Park Zoo
- Redeem your ticket at Emirates Park Zoo.
- Address: 12th St - Al Bahyah - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Warner Bros. E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available on the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.