Melbourne Highlights: 2 Hour River Cruise
Discover the magic of Melbourne from the deck of a riverboat on this 2-hour cruise. Sail across the Yarra River and take in views of the city’s best landmarks.
- Float along the Yarra and enjoy a laidback two-hour cruise of the best sightseeing spots in Melbourne
- This cruise offers stunning views of the cultural arts precinct, Melbourne CBD and Dockland Stadium
- Cruise alongside picturesque gardens like the Royal Botanical Gardens and AAMI Park
- Take photographs of the Herring Island, an artificial island on the Yarra River
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-12yrs and families (2 adults + 2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72hrs before schedule
Escape the busy city streets and set off on a two-hour cruise of Melbourne along the Yarra River. This cruise combines the Port & Docklands cruise and River Gardens sightseeing tours to show you the best of Melbourne. Pass by beautiful old buildings, skyscrapers, bars, and parks, and admire the stunning views of Melbourne CBD.
Get a snapshot of the city’s rich maritime heritage as you cruise by historic highlights like Victoria Docks, the West Gate Bridge and the 19th-century sailing ship, Polly Woodside. Gaze out at the up-river sporting landmarks like AAMI Park, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Hisense Arena, Holden Centre and Margaret Court Arena.
Don’t miss out on seeing Rod Laver Arena, the main venue for the Australian Open, where the first Grand Slam tennis tournament of the calendar year takes place. Finally, take photographs of Herring Island as it zooms past you, a stunning artificial island that is sure to impress. It has the distinction of being the only island on the Yarra River.
know before you go
- Departure times are subject to change depending on major event days, tidal and weather conditions
- This sightseeing tour is operational 7 days a week, including all public holidays
- Ensure you check-in at the ticket kiosk 20 minutes prior to departure
Daily at 11:00 AM, 12:10 PM and 1:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at Southbank Promenade - BERTH 2, SOUTHGATE (Berth 2, Southbank Promenade, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia)
- Click here for the exact boarding point
- Nearest transit stop is Casino East/Queens Bridge St, which is a 5-minute walk to Southbank Promenade
Tram #58 will get you here
Nearest train station is Flinders Street Railway Station, which is a 5-minute walk to Southbank Promenade
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout