Phillip Island Nature Parks Tickets
Headout’s Top Recommendations
General Viewing TicketEntry into Penguin Parade
Penguin PlusEntry into Penguin Parade
Underground ViewingEntry into Penguin Parade
Guided Ranger TourEntry into Penguin Parade
Ultimate Penguin TourEntry into Penguin Parade
General Viewing Ticket + Koala Reserve + Churchill Island + The Antarctic JourneyPenguin Parade viewing from the General Viewing Platform
Penguin Plus + Koala Reserve + Churchill Island + The Antarctic JourneyUp-close Penguin Parade viewing with tiered seating for a capacity of 250 - 300 people
Underground Viewing + Koala Reserve + Churchill Island + The Antarctic JourneyEye-level view from an underground viewing platform with a capacity of 70 people
Things To Do in Melbourne
Post-COVID-19 Safety Measures at Phillip Island Nature Parks
- Guests are encouraged to purchase their tickets online to minimize contact at the park.
- Masks are no longer mandatory at Phillip Island Nature Parks as per the new rule by the Victorian Government. However, guests are advised to carry one just in case.
- Guests are required to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters between each other and wear a mask if it is not possible to maintain distance.
- There will be scanning of a unique QR code at the entrance to allow for tracing if anyone is COVID-19 positive.
- Guests will find signs and posters everywhere in the park stating safety measures.
- Sanitizers are available at all service points for staff and guests.
- The restaurant at Phillip Island Nature Parks is open but operating with limited capacity. The cafe will remain closed for service but allows seating for guests.
- Common touch points inside the park are regularly cleaned and sanitized to ensure the safety of guests.
- Marshalls and regular staff will be present at several points in the park and at critical gathering points to ensure that guests follow safety protocols.
All Your Phillip Island Nature Parks Tour Options
Why go for this ticket?
- Direct access to all four nature parks at Phillip Island.
- Upgrade your ticket to include underground viewing or penguin plus attractions.
- Enjoy coastal walks, close encounters with native animals, and more.
Why go for this ticket?
- Catch a glimpse at the largest colonies of penguins in Australia.
- Upgrade your experience to include underground viewing, penguin plus attraction, or a tour from an expert guide.
- Enjoy the unique chance of a close encounter with penguins.
Plan Your Visit to Phillip Islands Nature Parks
The Koala Conservation Centre, Antarctic Journey, and Churchill Island are open between 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM daily.