Phillip Island Tours
Headout’s Top Recommendations
Penguin Parade General Viewing Ticket + Koala Conservation Reserve + Churchill Island + Antarctic JourneyPenguin Parade viewing from the General Viewing Platform
Penguin Parade Plus + Koala Conservation Reserve + Churchill Island + Antarctic JourneyUp-close Penguin Parade viewing with tiered seating for a capacity of 250 - 300 people
Penguin Parade Underground Viewing + Koala Conservation Reserve + Churchill Island + Antarctic JourneyEye-level view of the Penguin Parade from an underground viewing platform with a capacity of 70 people
Browse By Themes
Phillip Island Tours Guide
Post-COVID-19 Safety Measures on a Phillip Island Tour
- Visitors are advised to book their Phillip Island tours online and make contactless payments for any add-ons.
- Everyone must wear a face mask and visitors can get a face mask at the venue.
- Hand sanitizers have been made available throughout the attraction for both guests and staff members.
- Visitors and guides are required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination to gain access to the island.
- Regular temperature checks are carried out at the entrance.
- All the high-traffic areas and transportation vehicles are sanitized regularly.
- Make sure that you follow social distancing protocols at all times on the island.
- Guides must wash their hands regularly while giving a tour of the island.